⏰ Drop Announce Thread

Drop announcement thread.

A consolidated place to track scheduled breeder drops. Particularly useful for the hard to capture and limited availability cultivars.

This is a Wiki post.

Community members can edit this post to add or update entries. Click on the ‘edit’ button at the bottom of this post if you’d like to add or update an entry:

You can add a calendar entry when editing by clicking on the ‘calendar’ button while editing this wiki:

Calendar entries will automatically adjust the time and date shown based on each user’s individual timezone settings within their account profile (account settings->profile).

Please contribute your intel here:

AKBB
JBC

Bodhi
GLG
JBC
GLO

Coastal Seed Company
JBC
GLG

High Caliber Genetics
PhenoHut Seedbank

Katsu
GLG

Mass Medical
GLG
DCSE

Mephisto
MEPHISTO

SinCitySeeds
PhenoHut Seedbank 2021-02-19T05:00:00Z

Skunk House Genetics
PhenoHut Seedbank 2021-02-26T05:00:00Z

Strayfox
Labyrinth
GLO
JBC 2021-02-21T03:20:00Z

Twenty20 Mendocino
GLO 2021-02-21T00:20:00Z

Woodstock Farmacy
Labyrinth

TBD == To be determined. Announced but details unknown.

P.s. If you are coming over here from the Strainaholics Anonymous thread, you may wish to consider your choice of penance or repentance at this time.

43 Likes

Hopefully we can catch the GLG before it happens. Thanks for starting the thread

7 Likes

Ooh. do you think we could also get a thread for sales? Wouldnt be able to be the same but, atleast we can find out where the sales are.

4 Likes

Night owl and rocbud drops are on the 12th Feb and Mephisto UK and WW store is open on the 13th Feb. I think the night owl one can be accessed a few days early if you are a member on their site

9 Likes

There are typically threads created during 420 for sales but a general sales thread could be nice, too. I can help you set a thread up if you’d like to be the OP.

This thread is formatted as a ‘wiki’ which means anyone can edit, add, etc the OP as needed.

6 Likes

FYI, I do not have the time for GLG Bodhi drop though I’ve been looking for it. If anyone gets that intel before I’m able to find out, please update the wiki.

Also, reached out to the seed source about their drop for Bodhi. They are saying in a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

I think GLG might be coming soon, just a feeling, maybe a hope?

2 Likes

They’ve just updated Katsu and Ice River. So, possibly.

If anyone orders from jbc and gets the skunk hashplant freebies can you tell me what the parents are…I wonder if its hs33×88g13hp

1 Like

Updated 4:20PM EST, source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFTIiuroJX/

6 Likes

Bodhi packs are 10 bucks off at GLG in case anyone missed it.

3 Likes

Just saw on IG that the GLG Bodhi drop is at 4:20. I can’t afford it, but I’m going to try and get a pack of the Mexican death sativa! I’ve gotta at least try. It’d be a great one to do a preservation run of.

Whoops, @Northern_Loki beat me to it!

4 Likes

9 minutes and counting!

When you refresh, hold the shift button.

1 Like

It’s online. But site is hosed, as usual.

3 Likes

Well now…how does this play out? We crashed the site…

2 Likes

This is tense

the link to add mexican death sativa to cart

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/bodhi-seeds/?add-to-cart=43134

1 Like

out of stock? What? There’s just no way… That site wasnt up for even a second before it crashed.

1 Like

I saw it and added to cart and kicked me out. 10,000 peeps after 11 packs😂

3 Likes

Their checkout is messed up. It never shows as completing the checkout but when looking into the orders, you’ll see multiple orders if you keep trying to hit checkout.

Bad design. So it may be that a bunch of unintentional orders have occurred.

4 Likes

So it’s gone? Who got it? The site wasn’t even up? I was refreshing the entire time, and when the site came back up, it was completely sold out. Argh. That’s sad, I just did everything right and still lost out. Frustrating, but I didn’t really need seeds anyway :frowning:

1 Like