Looking for NorCal Dosido

I’ve been looking for the NorCal cut of Dosido without having to pay the prices from the cut sharks. I have a few different cuts/strains I can trade with, but some may take a couple more weeks to grow out. If your in the US and can help me out, please let me know.

4 Likes

I knew I didn’t have it, but still had to check for anything close in my spreadsheet, lol. I’ll send you some fem beans of Barney’s Farms Dos Si Dos #33 (Dos Si Dos x Gelato #33) whenever I grow it out and self it, if you want. So many projects, my ideas for “next” change daily :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, but I’m actually looking for the cut to make some particular seeds. Which will be offered up here of course.

2 Likes

Oh I hear that part! Just flipped my second set of plants since restarting, and I have more testers lined up. but I have ideas that I’m going to have to run alongside the testers, lots of pollen collecting on the side.

2 Likes

Would love to get my hands it too!!!

I’ll be sharing any extra clones of just about everything I have. Of course I know spring will be better for shipping.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.