Looking for seeds of Red Pop and/or red pop crosses

I have several red pop crosses, but no 100% red pop. I love the stuff and want some for a breeding project. Would love to hear if anyone has anything lying around theyd be willing to sell/trade

2 Likes

zpstrains.com has a red pop clone he sells and a cross off it with gushmints.let him know i sent you

1 Like

Thanks for the link, but it looks like the seeds and clone are out of stock

My buddy actually just gave me a few starts of some Red Delicious I’ve personally never tried but it looks pretty dank from what I’ve seen an read up on but there just lil newborn baby girls right now but hopefully here next couple weeks/month they start growing up I’ll try posting pics after couple weeks anywho OG FAMILY have a great night

1 Like

email him for restock info or if he has any new crosses coming up. sorry

1 Like

Never tried Red Delicious, but ive grown 2 others from the Red Pop series and i loved them.

Ya I growing I don’t know right now lol but I got 5 red Delicious 5 Afghan an 5 White Widow but I think only 3 gonna make it from the white white widow everything else looks good I’m in dirt though I’m a newbie would like to get switched over to what everyone else is running

I’ve got red pop s1’s from Exotic Genetics along with some crosses ie red runtz.

1 Like

Would you be interested in swapping or selling the S1? Which red runtz do you have?

Which have you grown? I’ve got a bunch of red pop crosses I hope I can get to soon… Many hashers in what you’ve grown? So many beans, so little time…

There’s a red Runtz cut you might want to track down, originating from highrise In Oklahoma, or something like that

Just remember, S1 may be nothing like “red pop” and there can be a wild number of expressions. Personally, I’d say you could do just as as well or better off hunting for red pop leaners in progeny. That said, I’d love to grow some S1 :joy:

1 Like

Ive grown Rollups and Astropop from the red pop release. Then ive grown red rager and lusty lady from the red runtz release. Those are all exotic genetix. Also grown exotic2 from compound(apples n bananas x red pop) and berried in detroit (wedding cake x red pop) from detroit seed company.

Of all those the Astropop, exotic2, and berried in detroit would be washers. Exotic2 was next level if your into fruity flavors.

1 Like

GMOHouseOfClones vends the highrise RR cut. Its nice. Rock dense colorful nugs smelling of red kool aid powder.

7 Likes

Interesting, I’ve almost pulled the trigger on the Exotic squared on sale a couple times. I really liked A&B, and thought it would be potentially great with red pop. I’ve eyed up the Detroit seed co stuff too, I think x gelato 41 is where I was leaning, but not knowing anything about them or their red pop cut has kept me from indulging.

Yep, that’s the one, I like white Runtz better, but it’s not like they’re really a fair comparison. Both are lovely cuts, as is the pink.

The Red Runtz crosses and some other Red Pop crosses are still available at the seedbank, EG’S.
I checked and I don’t have many left. I’m going to hunt those myself. So I can’t help with those. Red Pop is very dominant in her crosses. Plenty of Red Pop phenos. Cheers

I don’t know if you’d be interested but I have some Strawberry Gary seeds from Exotic that I’d be happy to trade for something interesting of commensurate value.