Searching for Cherry Pie

Searching for Cherry Pie or a Cherry dominating taste strain.
I have many available trades and will make it worth your while!

7 Likes

Hazeman used to carry a cherry pie not sure how reliable it is but I know I saw it listed awile back.

2 Likes

I got a strong cherry pie good for evening mother not sure if you want clones or seeds… But i actually got 2 rooted clones i was about to get rid of…

4 Likes

How would shipping work on clones? And I’m interested in the seed !!!

There are containers you can use. I only got clones but shes legit. Pm if your interested… This is about 1/2 through flower

15 Likes

Nice! I just got a cut of cherry pie x donkey dick, they were out of just cherry pie so had to go with the red rocket lol.

6 Likes

I could be wrong, but GGG might be doing a cherry pie bx release? (they mentioned it under a sweatshirt they’re releasing, but I’m not sure if they’re releasing the actual seeds or not.)

3 Likes

Tony has a mom from Kevin Jodery from Wonderland nursery

Might be able to get from him

3 Likes

You have the cherry pie clone ? If your ever interested in running a pack of hazemans cherry pie with the goal of making seeds for the community I have one I’d donate :wink: im not sure how he made his cherry pie but there regs so if his line is legit would be a good male for your clone, if you really want to search hard I got two packs. I’m not super interested in the strain besides to cross it back to gdp which I can’t find atm.
I also have a few candyland x cherry pie clone but here older and I’d really like to see those put onto gdp.

7 Likes

I don’t have a clone of her. I just got this cross

That would be awesome… I would be totally down to do that for the og community… I bet it was a recreate with different parents. I never heard of multiple phenos for the longest time so i bet thats whats going on

4 Likes

If you cross cherry pie clone to legit ak47 beans you will get some of the best tasting herb , I had a plant from that cross and it was beyond impressive. I dident keep a mom and the club never had them again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Ak you say? I might have to try that at some point

2 Likes

@Mr.Gritz I’m curious, what do you have to trade? It seems like you happen to have everything anyone is looking for.

1 Like

Yeah it always happens there are alot of copy cats, that one you have looks legit , just like the ones I’ve seen in bay area gardens. I’ve been looking for that solid purple gdp plant but I gave up.

3 Likes

Yeah its been close to 15 years since ive had legit gdp man. Its on my watchlist too. Its actually why i got the cherry pie to begin with
Edit if i come across it ill let you know maybe send you a cut or something

2 Likes

Let me know what you would want for those… Itll be this fall before i can put em down though.

I got some of a lot of stuff , just personal stock that I’ve collected. What you be interested in?

I’m waiting for the clone shop I go to to have cherry pie back in stock, along with a few others. I’ll let it be known here when I get one too!

6 Likes

Oh! Would you be interested in a trade in a few weeks to a month? I just discovered the start of a mite infestation, but I’m taking care of it.

1 Like