Looking for skunks

looking for skunks, the stinkier the better, seeds or clones…anybody that has access hit me up

4 Likes

There are loads on Farcry 5 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Whats farcry5 @Ghandisflipflop?

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@oleskool830 it’s a video game and they have alot of skunks on it :joy:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! I was going to look it up and check their prices on some Skunk beans. Lol
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I hit one of those stinky bastards the other night with my truck coming home from work! Sorry @smalltubes it was out the for the taking! Oh I’m feeling fiesty tonight! Lol

4 Likes

I’ve been on the lookout for some skunk too. Basically, I decided to buy a bunch of skunk #1s and super skunks from Nirvana, Sensi, DNA, Dutch Passion, and the Flying Dutchmen, plus Mr. Nice’s “Shit”. Gonna finally go on a 100 plant pheno hunt and, hopefully, find something that rivals the phenomenal skunk I used to get in the late 80s and the early 90s. To this day, I have not seen anything that matches that. In my searches, I came across this, which looks enticing.

http://thenaturefarm.com

4 Likes

@Craigson15 just did a preservation run of Bodhi Skunk '91 maybe some are still up for grabs.

2 Likes

I have a skunk1 from sensi that I’m gonna do next run and reverse a branch

4 Likes

I’ve seen these guys before on IG. They have some pretty awesome looking stuff. Any idea what genetics were used for those skunk crosses?

1 Like

Did they come out skunky? What’s the potency and high type like?