Humboldt County Skunk seeds

There were a few hundred seeds made for personal use. This skunk is lime green, stinky, and very potent.

I’ll be parting with 130 of these seeds. They’re 70 per pack (10 seeds) This is to cover the cost of soil and electricity. Once they’re gone, they are gone.

$6 s&h

For souvenir purposes only.
U.S. only. No international shipping.
chasebevis123@gmail.com

10 Likes

I pm’d you @Ahab! Thanks

1 Like

How did i know you would jump on this. :grin:

@MadScientist

3 Likes

I am wondering the same thing: How did i know i would jump on this!?

LOLOLOLOL @ryasco you the man!

1 Like

Somebody was saying they really enjoyed skunk strains, i think it was one of our new members? Ahh, it was @MerlinsBeard.

2 Likes

Need more genetics. I’m fiending

@Ahab had a sweet and discreet offer earlier.

I like sweet and discreet offers

1 Like

I contacted @Ahab and will let you guys know how i do… Love overgrow man!

5 Likes

pretty funny - I just did an internet search on “Humboldt County Skunk” and a bunch of links to the sheriff’s dept. Animal Control came up! :smile:

4 Likes

@ryasco I’ve been known to be a bit Smeagolish with Skunk lol

Wondering what Ahab is hoping to achieve with his selection?

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! I learned a new word.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Is this a RKS project?:vulcan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg

1 Like

Could re-post in This I learned Today. Hehehehe

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! It would look weird without surrounding posts i think.

Hmm @Ahab, on the word of a trusted friend he said to get in touch with you about the skunk beans you were holding, can you give me an idea of their linage please sir. Thanks.

2 Likes

Looks great, unfortunately im in Canada

1 Like

The skunk bred by Sam the skunkman is Columbian, Mexican and Afghan. It was very much a sativa dominant plant; and until the early to mid 80s, it had some very funky/dry smells. Sam decided to breed a sweeter, less foul smelling skunk later on.

This one is remnecent of the old 80s skunk that some heads still remember. It puts a smile on your face; and makes your eyes red. i believe it’s been crossed to an Afghan and crossed back to shorten the flowering time abit; but it retains those old school, upbeat effects. This one is medicine, breda. The potency on most phenos is on par with modern day hybrids.

7 Likes