I have some local ole skunk strain that have been in my family since 90s

Uploading…

11 Likes

You are going to make some friends.

99%

3 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

So you’re saying that this dude is a real stinker? If so want to share some pollen?

Love to toss some on my train wreck and others…

4 Likes

Just trying to make old school genetics available in stable seed form lol

really trying to decide how to use my pollen left until i re flower a cut of my male use most efficiently that is

7 Likes

Him and one of his brother were super stank. more then some females. he also was very frosty and perfect flower structure.

his flowers were the most trich ive seen on a male

10 Likes

i actually couldnt pick between the 2 ubtil finally seeing some kiddos from both semi finalist

3 Likes

how skunky is it and is there any chance of some seeds ?

2 Likes

it was so skunky that the males got me in trouble a few times at its location. There is a chance of seeds i plan on sharing the genetic wealth and im almost done testing all versions of F8 seed made from diff moms

4 Likes

That could be a while.

99%

1 Like

thats why i need people to grow out seeds from this father. prove his worth

3 Likes

So, I would you open a new thread, (see New Topic button near top of screen) and announce your intentions.

You will be on the fast tract soon enough, if that is really skunky stuff.

99%

1 Like

This is just the remnant of last years project. testing is in final stages and seed will be available to anyone that wants to document and share the results. still have pollen available if anyone would like to make some seed and will grow out and document progeny

5 Likes

You know they are awaiting.

99%

2 Likes

I am seasons away from trying new gear.

I will watch. :eye:

99%

2 Likes

more than happy to help. id like a few seed back out of any diesel chem or skunk crosses made with him

3 Likes

Can you private message yet?

If you click on someone’s avatar, there is a message button.

I think @stain will help you connect too.

99%

1 Like

It seems like the whole world decided they’re tired of fruity strains at the same time, and each person came to the same conclusion.
We need to bring back the skunk!

10 Likes

I have been growing Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 since '98. I had a single mommy for almost 10 years. It would flower at the drop of a hat.

That was some of the stinkiest shit I have ever smelled. Beautiful!

Potency is great. And if you look at the ancestors of many of these new strains, most of them have some form of Skunk in there.

In Florida here I can get some Sensi Skunk Oil from the dispensary and it is very nice.

2 Likes