Looking for white widow seeds

When I grew original White Widow it bloomed and finished early. The leaves were not fat but not skinny. Manga Rosa is said to finish in under 12 weeks. Some of them have medium width leaves from what I have seen. Kerala ganja has fatter leaves looking at photos online. Many Indian sativa strains are really indica hybrids now. Maybe one or both of the parents were hybrids?

Only Shanti knows for sure.

3 Likes

@PanchoVilla Thanks for that info. I just looked at the RSC page for Kerala and it’s quite interesting. It seems that there are several varieties, some that finish earlier than others. For WW, Shanti must have selected early finishers (which RSC considers to be a less traditional variety), whereas the one used in Haze could have been more of a pure equatorial variety.

https://therealseedcompany.com/products.php?product_id=14

This is a classic South Indian ganja landrace renowned for its intensely positive and stimulating ‘sativa’ high. Keralan cultigens have played a crucial role in the creation of foundational modern hybrids such as Haze and White Widow.

The equatorial highland district of Idukki, where this landrace was collected, is Kerala’s most respected centre of ganja cultivation.

This is a true tropical ‘sativa’, ranging between 2 and 4 metres tall, with characteristic bamboo-like leaflets. ‘Creeper’ and ‘Christmas-tree’ structures can be exhibited. Buds are loose and resinous with minty, peppery, and fruity aromas, yielding a pungent sweet smoke. The Kerala high is renowned for its energising positivity.

Regional planting is around June to July, with harvests from December to early February. But faster indivduals can be ready by late October to early November. Traditionally, farmers favoured a later harvest. The best plants show great potency and will have the characteristic elevating Kerala high.

5 Likes

Heck yeah @Madhillbomber2419 I’m still waiting. Just made some necessary orders for some other stuff lol and probably shouldn’t have but Owell. Yes yes yes keep us updated I want to see those ww babys bloom​:grin::grin:

1 Like

What a way to ask…Manners…not u gaz

@greenman if your going to call people out do it like I am budy none of this ? Who’s he talking about bull crap if you dont like it stay off my stuff cut I’m damwell going to stay out of your threds I was respectful you not so much did I privately message you I think not so change your name to greenmonster because men will call the persons name before shit talk… not you @Gaz29 but you and everyone who has or will see will know cause your name(@greenman) has been called out

And @Madhillbomber2419 just so we’re clear I was not asking you for seeds I just want you to know that what I meant is I can’t wait to see your posts on what you grow and you keep us updated

This thread just got a bit awkward… :v:

1 Like

Sorry if I misunderstood
It seemed somewhat arrogant but hell I smoke so…orry

1 Like

Sorry for my input …maybe misguided.

You bet if I caused a prob;em let me know: :8ball:

1 Like

I mainly have grown white widow for the past year, it is a fine plant to have in your medicine cabinet (stable). I would still be growing it but lost it during the storms in 2018. When I happen upon seeds or the finances I shall once again grow this marvel of pain relief. I do miss it, sorely.

mike28086

3 Likes

“Remember its not how high you are; its how Hi you are”
-Bohdi

4 Likes

From what I have seen the Kerala lines vary. It seems some are hybridized with some north India indicas. Last I tried to get south India seeds the seller admitted they tend to herm. So they self-feminizes them the wrong way. The White Widow I grew went through Hell and high water. No herms. A true female. I should have kept her going. I sold them to pay the light bills.

I do not think Haze has any Kerala. The legend is Colombian x Mexican x Colombia, and later possibly x Thai or x Ganja. But legends? Who really knows. The Haze Brothers? More legend.

2 Likes

Hi!! how are you?? wow so nice you said it twice :laughing::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::astonished:

1 Like

Hi mom

2 Likes

You can Buy white widow seeds at https://truenorthseedbank.com/auto-gypsy-widow-feminized-seeds-oasis-genetics. Two packs for the price of one. Now the seeds seem to grow out but they seem to varie in growth.
you can check how they grow . Look at my grow second grow white widow and ak47.

If you are on a tight budget like me.

3 Likes

when i grew WW back in 06’-08’ my friend who gave me a cutting told me 8-10 weeks but then if you would flower WW longer they would become more frosty.
I would flower them up to 13 week’s, they would put more weight more crystals and more flavor. my system back then was Ebb&flow hydro tables. GH flora nova series GH Kool Bloom, Brer rabbit molasses, Humbolt’s own Bush master, gravity flower hardner, Purple snow storm max. I would flush for three weeks and just use molasses and water in the end. I also prefer buying the cooking kind of molasses for my plants. because sometimes you get hungry while working on the plants and sipping on some molasses helps me lol

3 Likes

Thanks! Yall I appreciate it