Lost Civilizations: Before the known

I think the silver is the artifact that is the genesis of mankind. The goat whore wanted the silver. Lower hominids found the silver, gave it to the goat whore, and the whole thing began.

Like the sexual goat transaction of the Big Bang.

2 Likes

No, that’s the genesis of “bigfoot”, not mankind.

Mankind’s genesis was the desire to consume ethanol…:wink::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

…exactly!

3 Likes

May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please!!!
Will the real Sam the Skunk Man stand up, I repeat will the real Sam the Skunk Man standup!!

Yes that’s the one. Where did you find a reproduction of the original sacred carving?

2 Likes

…Niniveh :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Your mom @Foreigner . Buddy hand’s her number out like free fried chicken.

:rofl:

3 Likes

For she is the keeper of the sacred scrolls

3 Likes

So that’s what she calls it instead of “laying down pipe”.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Why do you have to be so un-Sybil-ized?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Anyone ever been on who want to be a millionaire? :+1:

1 Like

In Toronto :canada: the show is called: “Who wants a partial down payment on a 1 bedroom condo?”

9 Likes

I gotta move to Toronto! :wink:

:deciduous_tree:

That link is crazy. Major cataclysms caused by water certainly explain the strange thick uniform flat lines of sediment we see scattered around the world In places like the bad lands. Also explains oil fields. Every bit of organic matter of the Earth wiped out and put into one layer and covered with mud

3 Likes

Is that the new statue of Ruth bader Ginsberg?
Ooops just saw the goatwhore caption lol. Guess not. There is a new statue of her with horns, as attested by the artist. Very creepy.

4 Likes

Ancient Apocalypse Videos

1. Once There Was a Flood

2. Survivor in a Time of Chaos

3. Sirius Rising

4. Ghosts of a Drowned World

5. Legacy of the Sages

6. America’s Lost Civilization

7. A Fatal Winter

8. Cataclysm and Rebirth

2 Likes

This statue represents the cult of the “WATCHERS”(fallen angel worshippers). Chris Knowles takes deep dives into the how and the why of the Watcher cults, rituals and the occult forces behind the state. Here is a link to him speaking about it. The 41:00-48:00 section goes into the public ritual&occult imagery display, such as the award shows/Super Bowl Half Time show/World Cup imagery.

5 Likes

Check out the correlations of the NOW statue to Jupiter Ammon,Qetetsh,Tanit, and Ishtar.

4 Likes

5 Likes