Lots of brown spots

As always, cuz. Many thnx for the added input! I’m always glad/willing to see other’s opinions. Whether I’m right or wrong. I don’t lay claim to being the ‘end-all’ of knowledge, lol But also, when i see something I know the answer to, I’ll do my best (like you do) to help!
Thnx!

3 Likes

You’re ph is off bad
Not a calcium deficiency is a lockout
I wouldn’t flip that plant till you get back healthy

Flip went fine

1 Like

When I use coco/perlite 70/30 or so…I mix gia green 4/4/4 initially with some worm castings. For the 1st round. When I up pot from solo cups to 3 gallon fabric pots I make the mix of coco and gia green 4/4/4 + gia green 2/8/4 50/50 mix w/ worm castings that’s about 1cup of each per gallon so 3 cups total for a 3 gallon fabric pot. Then every 30 days or so top dress with 2/8/4 and worm castings. If it’s a longer grow say 6 months then I top dress every 30 days. The last month in flower nothing but water with cal/mag. I mix my ro/di where with 50 ml of calmag per 5 gallons of where ph’ed at 5.8 +or - a tenth or so. Also during veg and flower I floiate with a calmag spray. I always water until the trays fill with runoff.

fellas nute burn

fellas ya dont have to worry about cal/mag untill flower the cupping and burn will tell ya that just ph adj water but ph water that yer adding has to be adj according to what the soil ph is atm just strait ph adj water till the leaves straiten out