Lots of love in the Longhouse

Hey! @Smoklahoma Thanks for stopping in! Double Grape is rocking right along! :+1:t3:
Yeah I’m thinking I may need an addition! :joy:
:heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Damn cuz, you got this! lol looking very nice in the Longhouse!

2 Likes

I’m always wanting a new addition. If I could build the wife a new house I’d turn my shack into the grow house.

1 Like

Hey thanks Johnny! I’m stoked I’m getting the fems back on track! They are really taking off now that the soil is getting straightened out. Can’t wait to see these ladies flower out! :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Yeah man! A place for the ladies and I to really stretch our roots out is a dream I’m shooting for soon. All in good time I suppose!

2 Likes

Plenty of awesome strains for auction! Let’s help the kids if you’re able! Thanks! @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Just for shits and giggles! Oh yeah and for OG! :partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::clap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Found ya! Thanks for the link I’ll be lurking over in the corner.

Hey buddy! Welcome! Make yourself at home! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

Nice man, thanks for the invite to your thread. Shame you had to kill off those males but hey, gotta protect that smoke. I don’t think you pics look like trash either, you are being to hard on yourself. Gonna grab a seat and watch the show. :v:

cool-guy

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m actually working to make a space for males now in the spare bathroom. It bout killed me to cut the Grand Prix male! I have a nice female now and those are kinda rare I think. I have more beans and the goal is to increase those at some point.

3 Likes

I’m listening…

1 Like

Ok cool! So it’s the spare bathroom down the hall from the main grow room. It’s never used and rarely do I have guests. I have a load stabilizing bar for a pick up truck that will stretch across the standard shower stall to hang lights off of. The shower has sliding glass doors and full tile so that should help with keeping pollen contained and make for easy cleanup. I figure if I’m keeping just males to collect pollen I’ll probably be able to fit three large males and separate further into the room during collection. Or more than likely cause I’m small taters I’ll just use the tub as a honeymoon suite and let a couple do their do then dispose of the male rinse female/s right in the tub and rock on. I’m not sure how everything’s going to play out just yet but I don’t want to waste good genetics if I can help it and I have the bug to play around a bit! I guess we’ll see how it goes! Thanks for listening. @lophophora.ca

5 Likes

If your light is plugged into the GFCI you don’t even need to cut the power before turning on the shower! Think of the convenience…

1 Like

Watch out, new breeder on the come up! Make some Hindu Kush beans. Haha

2 Likes

The lights will be plugged into the GFCI. But I’ll probably do my rinsing with clean water in my 2 gallon pressure sprayer.:+1:t3:

1 Like

I’ll probably never be a real breeder but why not chuck a little pollen for myself and the Fam! Should be good fun but I’m no expert on anything or anything! :rofl:
You still staying cool? @PatHealy sounds like it on your thread.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s working great. Tech is coming next week, but everything seems fine. Dropped it from 77* to 74* when the schedule changed at 8:00 PM in four minutes. Do you think that filter just messed it up for a couple of days? That’s wild if so and super dumb on my part. Haha

1 Like

It very well could have still been frozen where we couldn’t see and that would throw thing off until it defrosted all the way. I’m also thinking you may have a TXV on that unit that stuck on you causing the issue. Glad to hear it’s doing well! It’s too hot for it not to be!:joy: :vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Ok y’all I think I’m gonna have to show the flower tent in two parts. I fooled around watering and cleaning up longer than planned and I’m a bit tired and ready to smoke a bowl! So here we go with part one. Hopefully part two tomorrow.

Sour Diesel x GMO I’ve been calling her GMOctane cause I can!

Pineapple Skunk 1 one of two branchy pheno that has been topped.

Pineapple Skunk 2 The second branchy pheno. Also topped.

Pineapple Skunk 3 This is the other pheno. She was all closed up like an umbrella until I trained the lowers out a little. This one’s my favorite! Obviously didn’t top this one.

Here’s an Icecream Punch. I don’t know exactly why but this one has just had me disgruntled from the beginning. Y’all ever have a plant you hate for some reason and don’t even know why?

My little Gorilla Dawg. She’s small but I like the structure. Hopefully she’s a good one!

I’ll finish with a few random shots and we’ll hopefully get to the other half of the tent tomorrow night! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

17 Likes