Lots of love in the Longhouse

No cure just trimmed. May have to give the Pink apple soda auto a test burn!
IMG_9942

18 Likes

I’d like to start off this morning with a few of the newer additions to the veg closet! I’m so happy and grateful to be a part of this community!

First up is Sweet and Sour Cindy from @Cartwright!
I believe when I got these you were hoping to see someone grow at least one out this year so it’s my pleasure to present this young one! Thank you!

Next up this is a Neroli 91 x Lav from my buddy @BackyardBoogie420 Boogie and I met on Discord a little while back and I’m happy to see him here on OG doing his thing! Thanks again Boogie I look forward to running the others you sent as well!

Next I have for your viewing pleasure a nice Royal Procession by @darkillusion I’d have posted up sooner buddy but I wasn’t really prepared for the jump right out of the gate! She wants to go go go! As soon as it broke ground she shot 3 inches and fell over! :rofl: I gently positioned the stem and covered. The stem is now rooting and off she goes again! This is gonna be one to keep my eye on! Thank you!

Here’s a couple near and dear to me! An AC/DC and a Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls from @Pigeonman Not only was this my first trade here on OG but @Pigeonman broke into his limited supply of AC/DC beans for me so I could grow these for a friend that has been missing it in his life for several years! And the CPBB I was drooling over during the 4th celebration! I was thrilled when a pack was included for me! Many thanks my friend!

Here’s another couple I’m excited about! My first real bred mutants! A couple of ABC crosses sent to me by @FeloniousMonk We have a ( hold please. I need the book for this one!:crazy_face: )
88G13HP x Sourbluetooth X ABC sent to him by @middleman and also a cross Monk made with that and a Purple Auto Bastard! These need some names fellas! :joy: Both lookin good and showing mutations right off the bat! Thank you both for your work and generosity!

Here’s my Double Grape Auto sent to me by @Smoklahoma :sunglasses: happy to have this bad girl in the garden! I’ll do my best to get her there Smoke!
I’m happy to see you got a couple up and running as well! Thanks again brother much appreciated! Also thanks for helping me step up my seed packing game! I like making labels! :joy:

I also have a Cap Junky S1 that broke ground a day or so ago from @LoveDaAutos I’ve been told to top this one often as she goes so that’s what I’m gonna do! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks again! @LoveDaAutos stay tuned!

@JohnnyPotseed I couldn’t wait to get this Blue Mummy in the soil! I think I’m really going to enjoy this one too! Thanks again brother for digging this out of the archives for me!

I’ll finish this morning with a couple pics of my recovering @JohnnyPotseed ladies. Now that I’m getting them straightened out they are taking off. I did go slightly heavy on the feeding but they are taking it well and are gonna be monsters for sure!

Fem Frankenstein

The new Walkin-Stein up and running strong in my usual mix.

Fat Bastard

The Island Sweet Skunk she never suffered as was potted in a 50/50 of my usual and the new stuff.

She’s also already showing sex. I think I’m gonna do a major topping in a day or so and clone the top!

And lastly my Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein. She suffered the most in the new soil and is also struggling the most with my recovery process. She’s gonna be fine. The 3 blades she’s been throwing have been really resembling a hooded Cobra the way the outer two blades tuck under the center.

A quick shot of the veg closet. Some things are missing! I’ll try to cover the flower tent in a day or so. I or rather my thumbs cause I’m on the phone are telling me that’s good for today! :rofl:

Again I want to say a big Thank You to all making this possible for me! I’m so looking forward to growing these out and of course sampling the goods! I may have a few males so I’m working on a space for them to go as I don’t want to waste good genetics if I can help it! I have many more coming! I wish I had the space and resources to grow them all at once! Thanks for checking in on me OG’s my friends! Stay tuned! We’re not done here!! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

22 Likes

Fantastic journal! Thats a serious lineup of plants and variety. Gonna have all sorts of fun smoke soon. Can’t wait to see how those Pineapple Skunks finish up.

4 Likes

Thanks buddy! Hey you know me! Gotta have a variety in the apothecary cabinet! The Skunks are beautiful! I’ll get to a flower tent update in a day or so. I have a little defol and other cleaning up to do this evening then it’s on! That cross of yours is a healthy beautiful plant! Excited for the progression! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Best of luck in the garden! Such variety of strains can keep you hopping for sure.

3 Likes

This is no joke! There’s always some tweaking of care needed. I’m no pro so it’s not always perfect but I do what I can! Thanks for stopping by! @LoveDaAutos and thanks for these beans! This isn’t the last you’ve seen of my CapJunky adventures! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

I will leave you with a CJ nugget to inspire you.

15 Likes

One hell of a setup. I’m really impressed with the roster you have going and I hope the (deep breath in) (ABC x (88G13HP x Sour Bluetooth)) x Purple Auto Bastard (Wheeew that’s a mouthful!) does well for u.

Maybe the character will shine through and the plants will tell you their name. I’m going to check in on this grow log for sure!

1 Like

Thanks for that!:heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: Very frosty! Makes you want to eat it!

Thanks buddy! Your cross is on the left and is showing mutations right off as well! Beautiful job! I’m so excited! You’re always welcome here my friend! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh shit dude that is a frosty nugget if there ever was a frosty nugget. Like flypaper for hippies haha!

3 Likes

Today we’ll test fire a nug of the Bruce banner auto! She turned out fairly frosty herself! Hopefully I do a good job on the CapJunky so I can see it too!

Don’t mind my lower half! No that’s not my scroat!

16 Likes

Gaaahahahaha!!!

I see it! I see your scroat!

2 Likes

That’s a heck of of line up you got going. Glad you got a longhouse to fit them in. Double Grape is looking good.:+1::grin::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey! @Smoklahoma Thanks for stopping in! Double Grape is rocking right along! :+1:t3:
Yeah I’m thinking I may need an addition! :joy:
:heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Damn cuz, you got this! lol looking very nice in the Longhouse!

2 Likes

I’m always wanting a new addition. If I could build the wife a new house I’d turn my shack into the grow house.

1 Like

Hey thanks Johnny! I’m stoked I’m getting the fems back on track! They are really taking off now that the soil is getting straightened out. Can’t wait to see these ladies flower out! :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Yeah man! A place for the ladies and I to really stretch our roots out is a dream I’m shooting for soon. All in good time I suppose!

2 Likes