Lots of love in the Longhouse

Is that BigMike’s ISS? Impressive, buddy. I really need to drop a couple of those. I have two packs from JP.

I took one CJ at 70 days and the other at 72 and for us, they were right where we wanted them. I did want to take one at 80 days per @GCBudz and @LoveDaAutos recommendation, but I was working crazy hours for a couple of weeks and barely had time to bring them down and trim them. Really good smoke and the frost is insane.

The girls are looking good, as usual, my friend.

6 Likes

I freakin love the level of graciousness so typically on display here! Overgrow the world — and while you’re at it , show em a thing or two about graciousness and civility!:+1::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Those are from me if they are ISS fems. And they do grow nice. Big chonky buds and lots of 'em.

7 Likes

I remember many years ago she was a favorite in Canada. Marc Emery and Greg Williams were raving about her. I always felt like I missed out, so when JP had them up, I grabbed two packs.

4 Likes

I’ll say! :grin:

3 Likes

Good evening OG’s! :fist:t3:🪶🪶
I’ve meant to write this up for 2 days but things have been busy around here!
I’d like to do a little giveaway since it’s been a while.
With the current schedule around here I may be a little sporadic with my posting. I’m not going anywhere, I just have my hands full at the moment. :+1:t3:
I know the Skunk puck was pretty well received by the community. Due to the sporadic nature of my posting lately and my current schedule I’ve sent several Skunk pucks full of Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk beans to @JohnnyPotseed so you can always grab one there! The donations really help a great OG out as well. Now ya don’t have to wait on me! :joy:

Ok let’s bust out some beans shall we! :partying_face:
Here’s what I’d like to do. 4 winners! Wiki open to all.
1st draw receives a pack of my BBPS in a skunk puck.
2nd draw receives a 10 pack of my Ferraro Rocher.
Baked in Paris (Perfect Trees Seeds) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
3rd draw receives a 10 pack of my Atomi-C PB&J.
Atomic Jelly (Mass Medical) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
4th draw is gonna receive all 3! :partying_face:
Please take your time. I’m going to leave this up for at least 24 hours! Don’t overwrite others! Check your edits! Breathe! :joy:

1. @freed111 :canada:
  2. @THCeed
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @going2fast
  6. @Cannaology :us:
  7. @OnePassionateGrower
  8. @djtrip
  9. @Illicitmango
  10. @killabud
  11. @seeds2weeds
  12. @smokekulture
  13. @Smooth
  14. @Mrgreenthumb
  15. @GallacreekD66
  16. @BigMike55
  17. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  18. @CanuckistanPete
  19. @OhNo555 :us: :turkey:
  20. @MoBilly
  21. @Hashpants
  22. @LzBoy
  23. @Kasper0909
  24. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  25. @Whatnow :us:
  26. @Garcimore :fr:
  27. @Ghgrower :us:
  28. @I.am.human
  29. @420noob
  30. @GEMI-CONNECT616

Add numbers as needed. Be careful. Be kind.

35 Likes

Heck yeah I rarely get in on seed giveaways but those all sound nice. And a skunk puck too​:smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

Hell yea bro thanks for a chance!

4 Likes

Thanks for this chance. Great way to start the holiday.

3 Likes

Sweet! Super OG of you @NDNCHILD !

3 Likes

Woo hoo. Nice giveaway @NDNCHILD I have been eyeing that atomic-c pb&j and Ferraro Rocher both sound really nice :+1: and of course the bbps in the coolest pucks ever. Cheers happy holidays bro

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Appreciate the chance at some of @NDNCHILD beanage. I’ve seen your plants. I want some of your magic.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words folks! :green_heart::heart: Good luck to y’all! All the cool peeps are here on OG! Y’all make me smile daily!
@BigMike55 Hope you’re feeling some better now, brother! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

Doing a bit better. I’m hoping it goes away fast. I’m wanting to hang with @JohnnyPotseed and Rose next week. But I don’t wanna spread shit around either.

I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

7 Likes

Well hell brother Mike! we hope ya feeling good come next Sunday! But, like you said, I also don’t need to come down with anything either! lol So if you’re not 100%, we understand.

4 Likes

I know, man. It sucks. Zee went and hung out with her friends. They all got Covid and we are not feeling real good. Coughing up big chunks of lung and bad body aches.
I guess I can rest when I die. Dammit.

6 Likes

Hoping that crud leaves outta y’all real soon bud! I know it’s not much fun. Hang in there brother! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD for this GR8 giveaway with a lot of chances to win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all on this Thanksgiving Eve! :turkey::turkey::turkey::partying_face::star_struck::facepunch::+1::tada::clap::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Great giveaway @NDNCHILD !
Thanks!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for showing love and making this holiday time not so lonely

This is an enjoyable thanksgiving to me:)

2 Likes