Lots of love in the Longhouse

Nice! Welcome! @Gonzo if ya don’t mind checking out back I think I missed a spot! After the smoke break naturally. I’ll have the next one rolled and a hammock ready for ya by the time ya get back!

3 Likes

So here we are on day 3 since I put my magic beans in the ground. And the winner for most initiative, showing a real drive for life and just being an all around great gal…. It’s Frankie! Making the first appearance and ready to go!

12 Likes

No others to show yet. I expect it to be a day or so yet. I was surprised to see Ole Frankie had joined the show when I checked this evening!
I think I’ll make this my permanent longhouse as I plan to stick around a while. To keep things interesting while we’re waiting on a little more greenery from the main event I’ll show a few pics now and then of other things going on.

Here’s my 3 Pineapple Skunks! Dropped 3 reg beans for 3 females! Yes I bought a scratch off. Yes I won…… another scratch off. No I didn’t win anything from that one. Lol

17 Likes

One of my Gorilla Dawgs.

13 Likes

Them are some pretty young gals there cuz! lol Can’t blame ya for buying a lottery ticket that time, either.

3 Likes

This is my first run of autos. Never tried them before. Didn’t know where to put them so I built them a cabinet. The one in the middle is having some issues. I’m feeding her. everything seems in spec but still acts like ph issues. They’re starting to finish out so not terrible for minimal attention.

14 Likes

Check out the ancestral skunk! All three I dropped showed sex on the same day at 6 inches tall and 3 1/2 weeks from sprout. 2 males and this one female. Pulled the males a week and a half ago.! She more than doubled in size.image|375x500
I’m not sure if this is still considered preflowers? Or is there some auto in there? Lol always been on 18/6 never changed.

12 Likes

Everybody is out of the ground except Little miss Walk-in-Stein! She’s taking a little extra time gettin’ pretty for me. Won’t be long till they’re growing like well……

9 Likes

That is most definitely not pre-flower, cuz. She’s started into full-on flower mode. Looks to be about 8-10 days into it.
But, she is a very pretty auto! nice branching & healthy looking.

1 Like

I’d say you’re about right. I talked to the seller last night. I’ve been feeding him info on a few lines his breeders have been working. This one may need more time put in. Lol. She’ll probably finish about 18 inches tall maybe.

1 Like

They can surprise you. I had some autos that were supposed to only get 2-3’ finished. But I used BBP on em, lol over 6’7"
I’d have to go back and find em, but I took plenty of pics during process. Posted on the Circus thread

3 Likes

Yeah I think I have one of those on my hands as well. It’s an auto supposed to be indica dom. Preflowers with the other autos but is very slow to flower out. She’s getting big!

2 Likes

12 Likes

A moment of silence for our fallen brothers.
Gorilla dawg’s 1and 2, Icecream punch 1 and Grand Prix 1 all healthy young males sacrificed before their time to ensure the safety, integrity and sensi like qualities of their growing sisters. Gone but not forgotten. Mad respect youngbloods!

10 Likes

lol… So, let’s all bow our heads for a moment of silence, please…
Too bad you don’t have the area to isolate em and collect that magic dust!

1 Like

Y’all got me wanting to start breeding really bad. I’m just not quite set up for it yet…. I do have a spare bathroom I never use…. Damn I guess I’m gonna have to look at new lights! @JohnnyPotseed do you have a link to where you were building yours? If not I’ll search for it in a bit.

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle guided our efforts, cuz. Here’s the link to his thread on em. He may even be around to answer questions.

lol sorry that was the wrong link, here’s his.

3 Likes

Funny thing with the breeding is making new stuff appeals to me as well as preserving lines buuuut I won my first pack of seeds today on the free seeds giveaway thanks @Cartwright ! and now I’ve definitely got the bug to make seeds to give back! I’m now collecting great genetics to play with I just want to make sure I do things right and seeds are clean and proper worthy of distribution.

6 Likes

The gang’s all together minus a few autos in another cabinet. I’ll be finishing up the veg closet in a day or so and can move half of these in there. I’ll then be able to turn the 4x8 into a permanent flower tent so I can get my perpetual on! All my @JohnnyPotseed ladies will be transplanted into their final containers in a day or so as they’re all starting to poke small roots out of the little holes in the bottom of my solos. I’d usually give them a little longer but don’t want to damage roots any more than need be and I’ll now have more space. I’m down to four out of the five as the Walkin-Stein bean never popped. No worries I have plenty more and may start another in a couple weeks. That’s all for a couple days. I hope y’all are doing well!

14 Likes

Well nothing like just getting it done. Cause it’s done! Veg closet complete until I can upgrade these blurps I dug out to make it happen. Time to get my rotation on! Yes veg room pics will probably suck donkey balls but their growin’!

11 Likes