Lots of love in the Longhouse

I wanted to top two of my three Pineapple Skunks about 10 days ago to let a couple other ladies play catch up and they were the two branchy phenos just begging for some LST and a topping anyway. There’s also one not so branchy lady that I left natural.

I was taking a pretty good chunk off and didn’t want to waste them but it’s been forever since I tried to clone something. I always had pretty good luck but it’s been awhile. Soooo. I broke out the old aerogarden and decided to give it a shot.
Here we are 10 days later and the lucky streak continues!!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
Into new homes and relocating to the new veg closet!

14 Likes

Rocking right along! My Fat Bastard seems to be a little mutated. Little does she know I love the mutants. We’ll see what she turns into.
I switched the others to flower. 3 Pineapple Skunks 1 Gorilla Dawg 1 Icecream Punch and one Sour Diesel x GMO I’m calling her GMOctane.

16 Likes

Pulling up a seat for this one :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

You won’t be disappointed with Johnnys gear. My frankensteins are some of the dankest plants I’ve ever smelled. Can’t wait to see how they flower out.

5 Likes

I usually use pro mix bx but grabbed some of the yellow organic mix bags and a bunch of perlite since they had the 2cuft bundles for like 12 bucks at Walmart lol seems like good stuff. I would definitely recommend added some extra mycorrhizae when you transplant. I’ve been using mykos and it seems to work great. I also grabbed some granulars from kelp4less.com. They have all kinds of goodies at great prices

1 Like

Welcome! @A-Loc It’s good to see you here.
It’s the first thing I did when I got here. Find Johnny! I have a limited history with Frankie and with Johnny’s reputation. Years ago every once in a while when I still worked in the woods up in the Smokies we’d get our hands on a bag of smoke called Frankenstein. We really couldn’t figure out where it was coming from and it was always limited. It always put us down! Lol Whenever we asked who made this stuff we always just got “JohnnyPotseed an OG grower.” We had no internet and didn’t talk about growing except amongst ourselves so had no idea what OG really meant. I thought Johnny was just a myth for years. Needless to say I’m pretty stoked on these little ladies and can’t wait myself! Anyhow thanks for joining and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

I’ve been using Recharge to my liking but it is spendy and will probably go a cheaper route when I finish what I have. I really like to add extra as well. It really seems to make everything more readily available to the plant. Active little buggers they are!

2 Likes

That’s awesome lol he’s definitely made a super special lady. I can’t wait to see how the s1’s and crosses do. I’m definitely gonna have to get my hands on the clone one of the next times it’s available if I have the space for it. One of my gals inside had this inside pungent funk that I can’t even begin to try and describe.

Recharge really is a killer product but is pricy. Mikrobs I think is the closest to it and a bit cheaper. I feel like i definitely noticed the plants growing much quicker than normal and the roots really having explosive growth.

I wanna say this pic was like 10 days from sprout in a like half gallon bag

I would definitely check out kelp4less. I paid 20 bucks for 2 pounds of their mycorrhizae + trichoderma mix. Mixed that and some mykos into my soil mix and then sprinkled some of both under and around theme when I transplanted. The growth afterwards was insane.

3 Likes

My Walkin-stein didn’t pop either. I thought maybe I had planted it too deep or something. I’m gonna have to try another one now

Thanks for the advice. I’ll check out kelp4less. Those are some nice roots. I noticed the Walkin-stein have A very thick tough shell. I think I’ll try scuffing and soaking when I start the next one.

2 Likes

The flower tent is starting to show some development. Definitely in the stretch. The Gorilla dawg may stay a shorter mini bush but GMOctane in the 7 gallon in back there. That one is exploding! It’s a really nice plant.

Veg room rocking along. Several autos and some JP ladies. And a couple of my pineapple skunk clones.

I believe this Durban poison auto may just look like this for the rest of its life!:man_shrugging:t3:

Fem Frankie about to hit a growth spurt. They’re all settled in from transplant and about to bring the boom!

Fat Bastard is outgrowing the mutation.:slightly_frowning_face:

FC x Frankie

Island Sweet Skunk looking nice too!

9 Likes

Some better shots of my GMOctane. I really like this plant. Never trained, topped or messed with in any way. She just wants to do it herself!

7 Likes

This Yuzu Sour auto was supposed to be a Indica dominant fast finisher! She lives in the 12/12 tent because all the other autos she started with are a couple weeks from chop. Since her flip she’s finally putting on a little weight. If she fills out and finishes these will be some nice colas! I didn’t expect her to do this. She’s hungry and I’m feeding but can’t keep up. Even though she’s probably closer to 6 weeks in flower she still looks like week 3 1/2 or 4. I’m considering transplanting out of the 3 gallon and into a 7. Any thoughts on that at this point in the game?

9 Likes

I said screw it! Operation late night hungry ass auto transplant was a success. We’ll see how she takes to it over the next few days or so.

11 Likes

Well my first run of autos is almost complete! I’d say they were pretty fun to grow. I got to bend em a lot every day in stretch to keep them to size for the box. Except for the little giant Bruce Banner. She’s like a mini hulk! :joy: a couple of them are smelling delicious. Almost like a grape big league chew but not quite full grape. Other than some training and plucking dead leaves I didn’t do much other than water. I’m gonna run a few more. They’re in the veg closet now!

Pink Apple Soda

Northern Lights

Moonberry Pie

Bruce Banner

Group shot

20 Likes

So tonight I’ll start with the veg closet and the JP babies.

Overall things are just vegging along. The auto flowers are starting to preflower and one is in flower. It’s a Rainbow Kush that was planted a little earlier than the others.
So 3 of my JP’s seem to be struggling a bit.

I know the lights make things more difficult to see but one they are undersized for their time. And two they are showing signs of deficiency. At first I wanted to say it’s the new soil I’m using as it’s the first time and only the JP’s have been placed in it so far. I don’t think this is the case because the Island Sweet Skunk is in the same soil planted same time and is doing great!
So before taking drastic measures I checked soil PH. on all four. Even though everything is the same those struggling are showing a higher soil PH. We’re looking at around 7.4 in the three that need help vs 6.7 in the Skunks soil. Not sure what happened but this is where I’ll start the remediation.
My Pineapple Skunk tops that I cloned are really starting to take off! They’re in some reused super soil from last run.

Now the flower tent!

Everything is now flowing! So far so good!
Pineapple Skunk

Gorilla Dawg

GMOctane

Unknown Auto

The Yuzu Sour auto I transplanted is doing better. When the new roots hit the extra Supersoil the leaf tips burnt a little bit overall yellowing has slowed color is returning and buds continue to fatten!

The autos in the other box are looking rather rough!:joy: just the leaves the buds are looking great. 3 of 4 are ready to come down. I think I’ll give the mighty mini Bruce Banner another week or so. As it’s my birthday on Monday I figured it would be a nice little treat to chop the other 3 then! Northern lights, Moonberry Pie and Pink Apple Soda coming down on the 10th!

12 Likes

I may have been sleeping on the one not as branchy Pineapple Skunk. She’s turning into quite the looker!

15 Likes

First autos chopped! I don’t know why all my photos look like trash to some of y’all’s. Maybe one of you master photographers can give some pointers?
IMG_9863
I had a nice little dry closet going on. Then I found OG and had to turn it back into a veg closet! :rofl:Guess I’ll try and get conditions decent in the spare bathroom.

17 Likes

What have we here? Looks to me like more OG babies are on the way… but I can see what’s written on the cups!:joy:. Stay Tuned!!

11 Likes

A little light defoliation to help keep humidity in check and shed a little light on the lowers.

I’ll be filling those gaps in the flower tent in about a week or so. :joy: You can see Freddy Two Toes running off with a big fan leaf I gave him!

I also was kinda sad my original Walkin-stein bean didn’t pop. Kinda messed with my whole fantastic 5 thing I had goin on. Soooooo. Look who’s back!

I dropped another a few days ago. This time I did give it a 24 hour soak in a shot glass of water with a splash of h2o2 and Walken-stein is back in the line up!

11 Likes

Probably gonna catch a little burn but I’m getting my JP fems wrangled back in. PH fixed but didn’t solve completely so I gave them a heavy feed. From yellow to green in a couple days! Maybe getting a little too green but they’re gonna make it and are starting to thrive again.

Frankenstein

Fat Bastard

Frosted Cobra x Frankie

Island Sweet Skunk

Walkin-Stein back in action!

15 Likes