Low watt growing

First ever test seeds just came I’m very excited about that will see how they are soon will be putting together there new home tomorrow if I get all the pieces I need fingers crossed

2 Likes

Cool I have some of these on the way too but wont be able to start them for 3 months unless some can go outdoors.

1 Like

That’s kool af @Pedro_Bann the maker is a really nice person just like you and toasty

1 Like

Fans for the new seedling/cloning tote came in but forgot the power adapters to run them so will be a few more days til I have it up and running got my new tent also but that’s for the next grow so now I’ll have a open veg side of the closet and a flowering tent so now I’ll be able to get shorter turn arounds witch will lead to more grows

3 Likes

Pic of one of the buds I took to show my brother how big they are getting was in a rush so only took the one

6 Likes

Just got regular status so I’m happy about that :blush:

5 Likes

How’s everyones grow doing I hope fine here’s some pic of the ladies got that heavy lean going on so turned them so they lean on each other not over

7 Likes

There getting crazy big all look and smell different two of them are sisters I remember they came from the same tree I bought from my boy might of even been from the same nug if I remember right I wonder if anyone can guess what two are sisters

1 Like

Took some more pics of the ladies before they go to bed

8 Likes

You could start plucking the yellow and highly damaged leaves or those that are blocking out lower bud sites

2 Likes

Thanks for the info @Mr.Sparkle will tend to them tomorrow when I’m off work will make it easier cus I’m thinking of clipping the leaves so the damage is chopped I’m big into litfa but anything that comes off without tugging on it I’m always willing to take off

Took pics of the ladies before smoking so I’d remember lol

5 Likes

They look really good you gotta be close to harvest I’d be excited if I were you!

Thanks @Lucy247420 yeah I’m thinking about the end of the month maybe a week after then that big ass sativa can have the lights all to herself then I’ll have the new test seeds already started by then so they will go in after she is finished

Here’s some pics of the ladies plucked off the leaves that didn’t resist

5 Likes

Nothing but big ass buds I’m happy about that wonder how much they will weigh guess we will see

2 Likes

Hell ya brother. . .just a few more weeks! Woo good job mr. One and only! :+1::metal::unicorn::poop:

1 Like

Lol it’s from my fav beer but tbh I am only one me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: yeah only a few more weeks thinking two to three then more for the sativa dom will be giving her some lst if she lets me then she will have all the lights

1 Like

It’s a bad ass title dude I’m jealous I didn’t think of it first haha🍻

Thanks bro I even got a like from the big man himself @LemonadeJoe witch I thought was kool

1 Like