Low watt growing

I hear that got some good info out there mixed in with the bs just gotta find it ur doing good things I see

Hello to all still following will be posting pics later today before the ladies go to bed

1 Like

Had my new grow all picked out then got a chance to do a testing for a og grower so now they will be the next grow once they get here will post info on them after I speak to the owner of the seeds to see what they do or don’t want posted so keep an eye out for that

3 Likes

Awe man how you gonna tease us? I’ve got to wait all day now??

Lol sorry bro fell asleep so I can’t take pics they are sleeping and as far as the seeds I wanna just make sure cus I don’t want people hitting them up because of me gotta be respectful

Lol I was talking about the pics. I’m no “seed slut” haha but good looking out for them. . .And shout out to the anonymous “donor” thanks for SPREADING THE LOVE

1 Like

No I didn’t mean you were a seed slut lol funny man @Hoodini just meant I haven’t posted info about the seeds yet cus I was waiting and yeah pulled a faded move and passed out for a few

2 Likes

Well we will let you slide this time but next time you pull a faded move. . .:facepunch: hahahaha ok we all have thoughts “oh fuck I fell asleep” moments too hehehe :anguished: cough cough

lol well faded mixed with working nights @Hoodini but will make sure to take some tomorrow when I’m off gonna show the heavy light hog that she is now the others are starting to do the same the Sativa dom one that I had to super crop a few weeks ago is the only one with small buds

Hey have you talked to mr.sparkle about his super crop technique? I’m trying to find it in his threads but I can’t seems to find it. . . It might be better than the full “super cropping” but it does look like you need to bring them tops down before they break thru the ceiling lol

Not sure I can really might have to wait til the others are done cus then I can just use some lst but rn there’s no space and I already super cropped it once don’t wanna stress her more plus she looks Sativa dom so it’s gonna take longer then the other 3

1 Like

lasso the top and pull them over and tie them off to something

3 Likes

Hee haw! :cowboy_hat_face: howdy partner

Will look into it tomorrow I’ll be off then so will have more time to sort her out but I’m not super worried about her will be a longer flower time so I’m thinking I’ll let the others use more of the light sense they will be finished first then she can have it all to herself for a good period of time

2 Likes

Here’s pics of the ladies as promised looking like it might be a even higher yield then I first thought

3 Likes

4 Likes

Theses ladies for being near the end of there lives sure drink like crazy and are packing on the weight I’m happy about that but goes against a lot of people and info I’ve read so just goes to show you that not everything is set in stone

2 Likes

Those ladies look like they have at least a few weeks left to go. They should be drinking and bulking like crazy. Once the pistils receed and the cylax swell they will stop drinking as much.

1 Like

Yeah I’m thinking the end of the month witch would be around 60 days started flowering the 28th of may so not much longer I’m excited to see how they turn out

1 Like