LowRyder from doctor's choice

Hello friends!

Since I love that co-op action on here I thought that I can bring also something to the table.

I won one of the packs from doctor’s choice in the 420 raffle. Included was the original lowrider in the actual version as regular seeds (5pcs)

So my questions are:

1. Is it worthwhile to make an open pollination? (in terms of genetics and number of seeds)
  2. If so, Indoors or outdoors?

Depending on the first question I’d do the growing either next outdoor season outside or when I have the space inside and send the seeds to the responsible person to include them in one of the boxes.

What you think?

Greetz

12 Likes

Yes, It would be worth putting up for a vote if done indoors. To much chance of cross of contamination out doors.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I agree with @G-paS , if done indoors it would be worth us voting on to see if it would be accepted into the Co-op. I did move your thread out of the Co-op section though. That section is really just for the information about Co-op threads and actual Co-op runs. If you wish to explore this as an indoor run put it up on the Co-op voting thread and provide as much detail as you can about the strain.

1 Like

Hey Doug, alright, I see. An indoor run is possible, I just need to get it planned accordingly along my current project. I get my shit together and when everything’s setup I’ll put up the poll with all relevant Info.

5 Likes

No worries bud, whenever you are ready. Just make a post with the info on the voting thread when ready and the action group will take care of the rest. Thanks for thinking of you fellow OGers, really cool of you.

2 Likes

I love my Doctors Coice Tshirt if that helps! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@mndlss I can tell you I for one would be SUPER PSYCHED to get my hands on some if you run these! Co-op or otherwise (trade etc…)

:robot:

3 Likes

i do too, surprising good quality for a fan shirt :ok_hand:

1 Like

I personally would be stoked to see a run of these. They are like, the original marketed auto flower right? How can you not like that, even just for the, idk, botanical interest? :+1:

4 Likes

@mndlss Hi. I have some original LowRyder2 F1 (2010)and LowRyder2 F2s(2011) I’d be happy to contribute to the cause if you are interested.

2 Likes

Not sure why I never saw this thread, but I also have about 10 seeds of LowRyder2 that I received from Sebring. He sent more, but in 3 attempts I never got any to germinate. They may not be any good, but I’m happy to send them if you want to try. I don’t know for sure, but I suspect they are from increase that Sebring made.

1 Like

They were, but I believe the original were released by Joint Doctor. Not sure if it’s the same people and changed name or a totally different thing.
The genetic composition of the original lowryder #1 is: Williams Wonder / Northern Lights No. 2 / Mexican Ruderalis

Lower #2 on the other hand is a cross of lowryder #1 X Santa Maria.

This was done to increase the size of the plant and it’s bud production.

With only 5 seeds we’d be cutting it really fine but for the sake of preserving the pure line it’d be more interesting to do it without crossing it.

Either way I would very excited to run them, great proposal for a co-op run!

1 Like

My first thought is that Doctor’s Choice is an OG sponsor and that Lowryder IBL are still available on his website.

To me making a sponsor’s seeds a community project is biting the hand that feeds us and not what the co-op action group is all about.

Just my two pennies.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.