Lowryder x uv1 straight in dirt outdoor UK

Haha if ya send me your address again I’ll post ya some down in next couple days bro :+1:

5 Likes

:wave:

:evergreen_tree: :violin:

5 Likes

So the trees a fiddler is he :rofl::rofl::rofl: remind one not to shake your hand sir :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Well I told ya I put mine in for same experiment and they’ve popped out the dirt today, was a nice surprise to wake up to :blush:

LR x UV2

Don’t look overly healthy but I’ll give em some proper light and a dome they’ll be loving life in no time.

10 Likes

Only one remaining. This past week of monsoon must have killed the other one

Moist pant tackle through the brush there :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

RIP to the fallen wan :rofl:

Mine are looking up, the first set of leaves have come out on them now so will be following your lead this week throwin them out to fend for themselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Here is my 3 outdoor Lr x uv
Survived a month straight of rain, storms, tornadoes… Sweet genetics.

7 Likes

Looking good. I’ve still got one up. So hopefully she survives. Supposing it’s a she.

7 Likes

LRUV F3 outdoor, 65days from soak:

Weird midgets but they carried the smell & resin forward.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Midgets? They look huge.
Or are you referring to whats under the stars?

3 Likes

Dang Dude, he put a key on his treasure map! lol Stars equal LowryderxUV :joy:

3 Likes

I wonder if there are any Pokemon hiding in there :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:point_down:

:wink: Yeah the tallest & heaviest is about 2’ or 60cm & might yield about 25g? But the worst in there is like a 3-4gm plant :sweat_smile:.

I’ve got pollen from the LRUV F2 daddy but not using on these.

(The big red ‘x’ is where you see Jesus again :laughing: )

Back to @anon58740919’s Wild, Wild World of Autoflowers :tv:

5 Likes

This week I’ll be putting mine out into this crap weather. They look healthy though so I think they’ll survive :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Mine both dead. Checked yesterday.

I would mail you my plants but it wouldn’t work… :crying_cat_face:

Didn’t the UK re-schedule the weed as a lesser offence for like a 5 year period around 2000 & then revert? :thinking: Was it your fault? :sweat_smile: j/k

1 Like

Well that gives me faith :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: think it wa just weather? Have a different spot found just need to figure out when to go plant them. I be thinkin Monday cos typically people be workin. Kids are back at school so I think I’ll be clear :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that , maybe you should plant them next time in a more developed stage … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Aww crap! Sorry Man! That’s gotta be frustrating!

1 Like

It’s not all bad. Still got 2 rainbow kush and 3 chemdawg up inside so I’m still growing. A bit disappointed they didn’t last but seriously the day after they went out. Rained hard for like a week

4 Likes