LSD, Orange hill special and Sugar black rose etc grow

You too @Viva_Mexico. It is a nice smoke and very potent, I’d say she’s a good contender for an organic grow, it’s not a very heavy feeder. A

1 Like

I have orange bud now. I just harvested it. Slow growing but nice tight buds and structure. Great smell and bag appeal. Mine purpled with nice orange hairs.

2 Likes

You are a lucky guy my OHS is weeks from harvest. My first ever hydro grow back in the mid 90s was orange bud. I love a nice orange bud. I had an orange x skunk x kush cross going for a couple of years a long time back. It had a chocolate orange flavour and very potent for the time too. I still miss that strain but it didn’t breed stable so it ran it’s course. A

2 Likes

My OHS wasn’t senstive to burning but I’m dong organic soil. Maybe yours likes a low amount.

this strain really stacked on the buds and also stayed compact. Heavy-hitting indica stone. Mine smelled like orange with very little skunk essence. I didn’t get a good male for F2 seeds but I have a cross with Hurkle going now, can’t wait to see what it does.

2 Likes

Yeh i was thinking it would suit an organic grow well. Your description pretty much matches what i got from her last time. I bought a fem 3 pack as a trial, ran two of em last time. I’m now tempted to buy regs and do a cross but i don’t really have space for growing males these days. I’m a fairly recent convert to fem seeds, but even more now since the house move. Got a load of regs in the fridge as it is, quite a few packets of Mandala Seeds and various others to grow out. Choices choices :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Green Crack buds are dry enough to jar and cure a bit. Lower buds being smoked now, results are pretty much same as previous grow with this strain. Very potent and quite sweet already, an initial head high which becomes a body stone after some time. Getting to sleep is no problem on this gear.

Just as well for auto correct cos vision now fuzzy. That vanilla ganja cookie i had just over half an hour ago is kicking in. Made with canna butter from the trim off both the latest green crack and the trim from the last blue amnesia we cropped. Thinking Amnesiac would be a good name for this latest batch. They are also pretty dam tasty but she has spent about 19yrs perfecting them. I should sleep well through tonight’s blizzards, fingers crossed. A

Oh almost forgot, the almost dry bud weight from the green crack was just under 2.5 ounces, could have been a bit more but it’s being medicinal right now when it’s needed.

1 Like

Took some more crappy pics if anyone’s interested, need a better camera, it’s on the list…

LSD

Orange Hill Special

Sugar Black Rose

New arrivals = White Widow, Critical Jack, Far Out & White Chronic

9 Likes

Wow man, looking good!

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

Pictures are fine, i enjoy them. It is nice of you to share. :grin:

1 Like

LSD looks to be a huge yielder. :+1:

1 Like

Hope so, it’s looking decent so far anyway. Been tempted lately to try a 600w bulb in that cooltube but they seem to be doing quite well with the 400 and it is very economical. Probably will try a 600 though, the ballast is a recent Lumatek 600 obviously turned down just now. A

3 Likes

@DavesNotHere That sugar black rose bush is starting to stink, it’s almost overpowering everything else when i open the tent. Looking forward to that one bro :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice. Hopefully she’s got a good dose of Dalia in her and she’ll start to turn nice and purple too.

1 Like

That would be very nice, don’t know much about this strain but looking good so far.

Run out of likes for the day.

1 Like

Have to say i’m impressed with the Canna seed compost, almost no nutes in it at all but that’s a 100% return out of about 20 seeds since we started using the stuff. Lot of different breeders but all have germinated. The heated propagator helps too. A

I’m now quite glad i have used up the orange hill special seeds. I really wanted to like this strain too but it’s doing the same thing as last time i grew her. The top leaves go pale and get light burn symptoms in mid bloom every time, everything below is nice and green. This of course ruins the yield and it’s happening again even though the lamp is higher this time around. The other plants seem fine (again) and i know the lamp is far enough away, 26 to 28 inches this time, it was 22 to 24 last time. For a 400w cooltube setup this is a bit strange. Plenty of air circulation and ambient temp max is 25C more usually around 22-24C. Anyway i wont be growing it again. A

1 Like

I

I must have said that about the Orange bud until I smelled and smoked it. I want to order the Orange hill special to see how it compares.

1 Like

MTG OrangeCreamsicle is a nice one as well. 10 Weeks or more however, in my experience. Heavy yielder.

1 Like

This is Orange bud dried going in the jar

6 Likes