Lucky dog seeds

Got three Chem Fuegos in flower now, day 54. I’m really super-impressed with them. Just rank, stinky as fuck. Hung a new carbon filter a couple months ago, it’s not doing any good. I can smell them out in my driveway, in the backyard… Can’t wait to blaze them. I’ll post some pics here later, if I remember.

20 Likes

@minitiger hellllll yeah!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Has anyone grow sunshine biscuits and twin peaks ,these have my interest

3 Likes

hey man i’d like to see a picture of the flower that’s in those jars, if by miracle they are not empty! thanks

3 Likes

What did you think of the guerilla fume? I ordered a pack of it yesterday quite excited to try my hand at some real chemdog genetics!

4 Likes

Im doing a triangle kush run right now ill most defiantly be saving some pollen from them to play around with the guerilla fume!

5 Likes

Oh man! I love triangle kush! Did you get some S1’s? CSI by chance?

2 Likes

Yep CSI s1’s and a pack of Perfect Triangle from Jungle Boys

3 Likes

That perfect triangle should be crazy fire! Do you have a grow log on here? (I supposed I could use the search feature lol).

2 Likes
4 Likes

I always forget this thread exists until people start posting in it again. Anyway, here are those three Chem Fuegos I mentioned a while back:

#1:

#2:

And the #4:

I got aphids this round, first time I’ve ever had an issue with any kind of pest besides fungus gnats (easy fix). You can see some aphid damage on the leaves in some of those pics. Luckily, they showed up real late, so I didn’t have to chop early or anything (or not the Fuegos anyway; had some of Doc D’s Mexican Melon growing that got chopped about three weeks early). Here’s the source of the aphids, I’m pretty sure:

He never, ever went into the grow room, always been super-scared of it, so when he started just randomly walking in there a few months ago, I thought it was cute and let him hang with me while I’d water and stuff. Never again.

Also gotta say that something hermed this round (yeah, this grow was kind of a disaster), been finding a shitload of seeds, in everything. I grew two of Bodhi’s Black Triangle and two of Doc D’s Mexican Melon this round, too. I’ve never had an issue, EVER, with any of Bodhi’s gear, grown probably thirty or so of his crosses. So I have to assume it was one of either the Fuegos or one of the Melons. Or more than one. First time growing both Lucky Dog and Doc D; fist time I’ve ever had flowers with a bunch of seeds in them, sooooo… I’m gonna check my tent and everything for light leaks and make sure it wasn’t my fault. I usually chalk up things like herms to grower error when I read about them (only found male sacs on one plant ever before, a Rare Dankness plant, but they were easy to spot and I picked them right off). But I don’t think this was my fault.

Having said that, I’ve blazed a little bit of one of the Chem Fuegos since I chopped a month ago and it is TASTY. It really, really reminds me of the very first “kind bud” I ever smoked, back in 1990, when I was a freshman in high school. It’s a much “softer” smoke than I anticipated, almost sweet/marshmallow. Very different from what I was expecting. But I love it. I’m gonna have to sit down and do some real “research” haha here pretty soon and get into the Fuegos for a few days and write a real smoke report on my log. I just haven’t been smoking very much lately (won’t explain why) and when I have been smoking, it’s been pretty much exclusively the Mexican Melon, which is excellent. But I really liked the little bit of Fuego I’ve smoked so far.

34 Likes

Super cute aphid smuggler bro!
Appreciate all your reports and pics🤙🏽

5 Likes

Oh shit, can I post these here? I grew out some Hunza Valley91 f2s that I made. The pics (3 diff plants) aren’t the greatest, one was a fasciation mutation, one is some of the most beautiful pot I’ve seen in a while (frosty, but too many tiny sugar leaves), and I still have 5-6 in flower taking fooorrrrever.

Overall, I pitched the males early. Seemed to have zero stress resistance traits, and all 5x in size during stretch — note: the mothers I used were selected in-part for their short statures & zero-stretch.

21 Likes

the fume has that thick curved leather leaf in the bud, just like my cluster funk; chem 91 jb cut x 88g13hp

i recommend the cluster funk as always it’s my favorite bodhi strain so far

and i ordered fume from this website, instant shipping speed, thay have everything lucky dog Search - lucky dog

10 Likes

That’s awesome, that mutant really has that block-shaped flower structure. Were your F2’s pretty comparable to the originals you popped (mutations in those?)

Yeah @JustSumTomatoes , I tend to find a higher frequency of mutants in Dukes & SkunkVAs chem lines; not sure why.

The F2s are comparable but definitely different. I chose the F1 moms because they had zero stretch, high-yield, high potency, quick finish, and I liked both phenotypes (gassy, hashy).

The F2 males however looked absolutely nothing like either parent. The females, all of them stretched to some extent, half of which tripled in size, all are more gassy, and random ones throughout took upwards of 11 weeks — and still needed more time, but I said ”fuck it” and chopped em. As I smoke through the first 3 F2 females I can still say that potency it’s there.

7 Likes

That’s a lot of good info, thanks for that! Sounds like the F1’s were more on the Skelly side. I have some Guerilla Fume F2’s that I’m interested in running. The heavy narcotic stone sounds right up my alley.

7 Likes

Just hung my 70 day chem fuego in tent to dry ,really strong lemon cleaner and skunk smelling atm.
Excited to see how she dries up

7 Likes

@Kaneboy

great! let us know how they turn out. :+1:

4 Likes

Chem fuego
70 days flower
Just put in jars.
So I tried it last night.
Very tasty for no cure,strong lemon pinesol cleaner on intake,yummy chem coating flavour on out-takes,covers lips and inside mouth .
The high surprised me ,instant dick in the dirt hit,giggling like a little kid for about a hour ,this stuff will put you down if to much smoked,the problem is it tastes so great you just want to keep hitting it.
I am very impressed, kept 1 clone to have another go ,also thinking of starting a few dogpatch

23 Likes