Lucky dog seeds

@Kaneboy , loving the looks of those!!!

3 Likes

I see Lucky Dog has dropped a few new strains…

Also, gonna be stopping in to visit their dispensary this May… sample a few more strains. And they sell beans…

4 Likes

Where’s his dispensary? Just curious (obviously). If it’s in CA, I might make a trip to check it out. My girl’s been bugging me about taking a road trip anyway haha…

2 Likes

Bozeman, MT.

I’m coming from east coast, rented a house in Paradise Valley for a few weeks… Yellowstone river runs in the back yard. Hell yeah…

6 Likes

Sounds like a fun trip. But fucking Montana? No, I won’t be going there any time soon haha… That’s where Skunk VA lives? In Montana? Shit…

4 Likes

I dont know where SkunkVA is from, or where he lives. I didnt know about Lucky Dog having the dispensary till @PlantShepherd posted that pic above. And recreational starts Jan 1…

Fuck yeah Montana, iv visited a few times already. This trip is whole family for a Yellowstone/Teton trip. I’m driving out with my Jeep, family flying into/out of Bozeman… I’m taking a few extra weeks on return to see Utah and Colorado again… bit of camping.

7 Likes

SkunkVA is in Northern Cali unless he moved recently. Not directly connected but have a bunch of mutual friends.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought. But then @ElMasSabroso mentioned an “official” Lucky Dog dispensary in Montana, so I got confused haha. Do you know, does he have any sort of affiliation with any dispensary in CA? I don’t ever go to any dispensaries, but I’d be curious to check that out if he does.

1 Like

I don’t know sorry✌🏽

1 Like

Just poped my seeds

2 Likes

That Mix sounds awesome

1 Like

3/4 on chem fuegos popped up. really looking forward to finding a male chem fuego.

6 Likes

I got chem fuego killed 7 of them due to having covid back in the day so poped another 2 and ill post as they go on. They also put a freebie pack of cherry fuego that ive been wanting to pop. Any one poped the cherry fuego?

2 Likes

Can’t blame him. Cali is looking more and more Mad Max everyday

1 Like

:joy:
Well played sir

1 Like

@PlantShepherd

cherry ak x chemdog is called sunshine biscuit. i spoke with skunk va a couple weeks ago at a convention and he said cherry ak is more of a cbd kind ofstrain

2 Likes

Ill have to ask the wifey she got it for me for my bday

1 Like

I thought it had triangle kush in it ill have to take a look

1 Like

Really? Where in CA do you live? Because here in LA, it’s not looking “Mad Max” at all. It’s looking pretty beautiful, actually, like it always does.

People who say California is a shitshow always make me laugh. And it’s always people who don’t live here who complain about it. All of my friends love living here. So do I. And that whole story about some sorta mass exodus from CA is a straight-up lie. If everybody’s leaving CA, why are the property values skyrocketing? Property values only go up when there’s a shortage of housing. If everybody’s supposedly leaving CA, there oughta be plenty of housing. But there’s not. What does that tell you? It tells me that nobody’s leaving and that whole story is a buncha bullshit.

“Mad Max…” Gimme a fucking break…

5 Likes

i love hearing stuff like that right before popping some lucky dog seeds

virginia man!

5 Likes