Lucky dog seeds

Hahaha!!! Duh! Too funny.

I dunno, what do you think, @supershitfuck? Is Cali like Mad max? Haha…

Northern California born and raised and hope to never leave. Yeah bro my home town is rough these days and a Iot of places I go in the north bay I’m cringing at intense poverty and despair. I’m a very empathetic person and it hurts to see so many people falling through the cracks. I don’t watch the news. Judging with my own eyes.
Happy to hear it’s going better in your area🙏🏼

7 Likes

For sure, dude. But that’s not specific to CA. That’s just a result of wages not keeping up with inflation. It’s like that everywhere. Maybe not as bad, yet, in other states, but they’ll get there, just a matter of time. If it wasn’t for my girlfriend, I’d have been homeless for the last five years (wouldn’t be the first time, either). The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Everywhere. All the fucking time.

6 Likes

Im in bc canada canada and if i had a chance to move i would go to cali beautiful place and where im at same thing real estate is skyrocketing. Hmmm i wonder why because everyone wants to live there. My grand parents are for cali and one day ill have to take a trip and see the true beauty.

1 Like

Agreed. Inflation is a motherfucker. As a property owner, sky rocketing values just means higher taxes to me. I’m not hating on the land or the people. I love them both dearly

3 Likes

yeah dude, LA for sure, the gangbanging tweakers and we even have the tar pits!

1 Like

i lived in vancouver downtown east side, that’s also like mad max, but wet

5 Likes

Lol, seems like you been around haha

2 Likes

Knew this raging inflation was coming when the gov’ment started putting money in people’s pockets and I ain’t no Nostradamus. I mean a dude can barely afford a bogo bean sale these days!

5 Likes

so I think she got them through breeders direct seed company

5 Likes

@Purple_Drank604
FIIIIRE! :+1:

2 Likes

@PlantShepherd
Really cool guy, we spoke for 5-10 minutes at the convention. Talked about his genetics, the breeding i planned on doing with his chem fuego, bodhi seeds, what he’s working on, etc. The convention wasn’t anything special but the conversations with 3 different breeders (lucky dog seeds, top dawg seeds, rare dankness seeds) really made it worth it, skunk va being the one that i enjoyed most.

7 Likes

@PlantShepherd
glad to hear that. i expect great things from the chem fuego and its’ offspring. i tried to pop some ograskal fire og to cross with it but none of them sprouted, major disappointment. skunkva said he’s working with a fire og but can’t get it to produce enough seeds.

5 Likes

yep, i see those on there. i’m surprised he used a goji og, (i used 3 different ones in my strains) they look good. he had a jar of 88g13hp at his booth, it looked pretty damn frosty, dank looking bud.

2 Likes

top dawg seeds had a few baggies with their work in them, funky garlic notes in 2-3 of them., another rasndom strain smelled amazing, straight pinesol with a touch of lime green kool aid

2 Likes

the guy at the top dawg booth was extremely wired on something, still good conversation on older genetics like northern lights and stuff like that.

3 Likes

That had to be JJ lol?!

@anonymous4289 I’ve met JJ a few times. He’s super nice, but he’s definitely an odd dude. JJ is older. Not super old though.

2 Likes

i have no idea, there was a younger guy and an old guy, i spoke with the younger guy.

2 Likes

u guys sure are getting me excited for the pack of chem fuego and guerilla fume I have on the way lol

4 Likes

@PlantShepherd
oh, ok. i forgot that nl5 was your project. i signed up for the fall box that they’re in (they are, right?). those are my backup that i might breed just so i have some straight northern lights. i plan to either use them if the nl5/tok don’t sprout, and probably for a nl5 x nl5. did you encounter any evergreen scents in there at all?

i apologize if anyone is bothered by my changing the subject a bit

3 Likes