M0sirys small tent experiences

I do not want to bore you guys !!! flowering day 73
i m going to take out a few braches every day for the next 7 days to give the pollinated branch a litlle more time to maybe produce some seeds.

11 Likes

Very nice! Looks like a cheese leaner. Scents line up from my experience too.

Reminds me of one of the FLC I grew out a few years back, FLC #2

6 Likes

thank you!!!yours are very nice too!!

they s seem to share the same ancestor in some way. the growth pattern seem familar somehow :smile:

1 Like

so it has already been 9 days since the last update! :innocent:

so lets start… flc is dryed and now in the box for curing. the scale shows 104 g assuming that it is going to lose a coulpe of grams while curing. hopefuly i did not overdryed the bud. the last 2 weeks we had such a badass humidity 85 % so i thought 3 days long as normal shouldn´t be a problem! hopefuly this plan will not be my ruin! but weĺl see it in the next couple of weeks.

the pollinated branch * unfortunatly had no seeds :cry: :cry: :cry: but thats to be expected for the first try and i was well aware that the 5th week was already to late. but you now when you have some pollen on your fingers its hard to just wash it away!!! so it was worth a try!

atm pollen is my biggest problem i may have a little pollen left from the sour D . but somehow i got the feeling its not enough. the plan like i said earlier is a flc cross. the motherpant for the seed run is nearly ready.

if someone has maybe some pollen lying around that might go well with Francos Lemon Cheese.
and is willing to share enough to pollinate a 2x2 tent. I would be very grateful and i think this is clear as return it comes with a breeders pack of the produced seeds!

damn i didn´t watch th clock… pics will be posted later when im back!

3 Likes

so before i have to leave again here a few pic :slight_smile:

enjoy stay safe

6 Likes

so last buds are taken out !everything is cleaned and ready to start my first seedrun try soon!

5 Likes

So tent filled and timmers a set to 18/6 hours. i think a ill give her a week or two for vegi, to adapt than taking a few cutting. and than finally the switch. week 3-4 should be the right time to throw some pollen at her. i m right with this? hope she is not to big for the little amount of pollen i have!

enjoy stay safe!

9 Likes

so just one pic ! :slight_smile: she seems to adapt well. atm i m cleaning my cloner. so in the next couple of days time to take some clones and switch to 12/12. wish you alll an nice and relaxed sunday!!!

EC = 1.0
pH = 5.5
par = 450- 580

stay safe and enjoy

12 Likes

hello Overgrowers,

quite some time has passed, since the last update. Today we are at flowering day 19. so we 2 days left
till pollination. and thanks to @Natea, iĺl we be able to use BMR-Pollen from Doug. Thanks again, for giving this to me my friend!! With the little bit of Sour D. pollen i`ve collected, i would not been able to pollinate the whole plant!!! :slight_smile:

EC = 1.15
pH = 5.5
par = 650 -810
temp = 26.5
rh = 62 %

stay safe and enjoy

10 Likes

Good luck man!

3 Likes

thank you! i`m sure it will work out somehow :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Overgrowers,

hope you and your gardens are doing well!

the plant was pollinated with the BMR-pollen 3 days ago! so now we just have to wait and hope to get some seeds ! :slight_smile:
otherwise not much happening!

Temp = 22- 27 °C
RH = 54- 67 %
EC = 1.20
pH = 5.8
par = 700 -890

Enjoy and stay safe!

9 Likes

Hello Overgrowers,

hope you and your gardens are doing well!

some time has passed sice the last update so here we go. FLC is doing fine and is showing some sign of seeds. but before i get my hopes too high, we let her finish and than do the mathe :slight_smile:
not much more to say to the flc. i already had a couple of runs and dont want to bore you with the same stuff :smiley:

Temp = 21- 24 °C
RH = 54- 65 %
EC = 1.20
pH = 6.1
par = 700 -830

Enjoy and stay safe!

11 Likes

Happy and healthy! Looking good bud.

2 Likes

thank you ! i hope it stays that way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure there’s a reason you’re growing it out over again. :wink: