M0sirys small tent experiences

Den ausguss darunter selbst gebastelt? Irgendwie besonders abgedichtet?

1 Like

Das eine ist ein Set für ebbe und flut tische und das andere ist ein knickrohr von den großen grodankästen

4 Likes

So today I flowering day 69 and we are approaching the end. Not too much is happening on the plant anymore, at least not much is recognizable. I’ll give them a little more time, but I don’t think they’ll get any fatter.

All in all, what comes out will be fine. Even if the buds are rather small and airy, thank God that says nothing about the quality. I’m getting really excited, it smells so damn good.

I will definitely give the clone another chance. I’ll postpone MCR by one more grow and first flower what I still have on the large cubes to get a little more space.

Have a good start to the week everyone! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

stay safe and enjoy

12 Likes

Hey bro, alles fit?

Also ich denke die werden noch mächtig dicker, die Fäden sind auch alle noch weiß. Das wird noch bissl länger dauern bis die kumpels fertig sind.

Grüße

6 Likes

ja alles gut soweit bei mir ich hoffe bei dir auch! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

ja das denke ich auch, dass sie noch brauchen werden ! Mal sehen, noch sehen sie gesund aus von daher noch kein Panikmodus, Warten wir mal 1 -2 Wochen ab :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Wish smell of vision was around, Love to take a big whiff of that tent.

Looking like a 12-14 week SSH. Curious did the mother take this long to finish?

4 Likes

Looking really good! Curious how the next couple of weeks will go :sunglasses:

Are those 10cm cubes?

4 Likes

These are the first ones i have grown! That’s why I can’t really say. we’ll know more after this grow :smiley: But I don’t think 12-14 is really absurd for haze strains. it’s also normal that they’re not as dense as superskunk I just didn’t have anything in the tent for longer than 10 weeks for quite a while.

thank you my friend! no these are 7,5 cm cubes :smiley: this might would count as solo cup in matters of substrat voulume. ':smiley:

3 Likes

good morning @ OG,

hope you`re all doing well !

It’s flowering day 73 and they seem to be slowly putting on some weight. Apart from that, everything is the same, so not much to report. So we have to continue to be patient and see what the ladies are up to. I wish you all a great Friday and a nice weekend!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

20 Likes

they really lookin great,m0sirys …bud-forrest

4 Likes

thank you brotha :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Plants are looking excellent @m0sirys

4 Likes

thank you for you kind words ! :slight_smile: glad you like it

4 Likes

Plants are looking amazing @m0sirys! My SSH finished first what do I win? Lmao hope your having a good morning!

3 Likes

Your garden looks fantastic.

3 Likes

thank you @Tejas :slight_smile: I would be happy if they were a bit fatter, but all in all I am satisfied :slight_smile: the smell is great if it tastes as good then im happy :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you brother and sorry for the late answer ! The weekend was completely taken up with appointments. Yes, you won in terms of speed. :slight_smile: Your plants look great and will certainly taste great too! I’ll go looking for pheno at SSH again when I get the chance. There are just so many great things and so much to explore. I :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

I wish you all a good start to the week!

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Fingers crossed those hairs start to fade soon for you brotha. Maybe knock the lighting back to 11/13 or even 10/14 to have her start to think its time to wrap it up haha. Although its worth the wait :yum:

Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week!

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods I hope you had a relaxing weekend!

that’s right, I didn’t even think that I could make the days shorter for them. Thanks for the tip :slight_smile: they’ll be ready eventually,. :smiley: I’m looking forward to testing them they just smell so delicious :smiley:

have a nice day brotha

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys your ladies still look amazing regardless keep up the good work and I hope your off to a good start this morning!

1 Like

thank you ! :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes