M0sirys small tent experiences

Good morning bro! Man those things are filing in nicely! It literally is a sea of green ! Great job on the canopy. Gonna be all tops! So awesome

2 Likes

thank you i think the space is used well. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

still out of likes… good that we have these :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Most definitely! I never cram em in enough. Always my biggest issue

yes, the eternal suffering of us all :smiley: being without likes in the morning

1 Like

Bahaha! If Joe was smart he’d start selling like upgrades! :bulb:

lol yeah i bet would be great for server funds. :thinking:o
let’s practice patience and wait a few hours for fresh likes :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok…. If you insist :laughing:

hello fellow Overgrowers,

It’s flowering day 78 and it’s simply amazing how the plants are still sprouting new white hairs. Tonight it’s time to take a look at the whole thing under the microscope. I can’t wait to see what it looks like.
Here are a few pictures. Have a great day!

20 Likes

Seems like they’re in bulk mode now, these will be somme impressive colas in a few weeks :star_struck:

5 Likes

hope you are all doing well!

checked the trichomes on a leave that was located on the upper part of the bud. i think they still need some time. and for sure i need a stand for the microscope :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

have a great day ya all!!

15 Likes

Looking killer for sure! I hear you on the stand it’s such a pain in the butt trying to hold those things steady! I never realized how shaky I was until I started trying to use one of those digital ones :joy:

Hope you are having an amazing day @m0sirys

5 Likes

:+1:
give em another week…or two,i´d say

5 Likes

What he said ^^^

4 Likes

thank you brotha. you speak from my soul! A holder would be really great for photos, When I first tried it, I wouldn’t have thought that it would require a pretty steady hand, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe I should get myself a simple magnifying glass for wuick check ;D

hope you had a great day too!

2 Likes

thats is good to hear that you both think the same . one or two weeks is also my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Can’t wait until you have everything dried and sampled to hear how you like it, looking good as usual brother @m0sirys

4 Likes

thank you brother :slight_smile: hope you`re doing well! I can hardly wait for it myself. I’m also curious to see how the smell and taste will develop after drying and curing.:smiley:

3 Likes

Tag, @m0sirys ! Hope you have a great 420 and plenty to celebrate! All the best on this highest of days from our den to yours, my friend!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Good day my friend, wish you a Happy 420 too! Have a good time! :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning everyone and happy 4/20!

1 Like