Mac 1 question

Heya all of OverGrower’z
Long Time no post but I’m here this evening
I’m in Europe Lat 47
I know a guy who bought seeds in an official vendors of Ethos Gen.
This vendors gave him free seeds labeled Mac1 feminized
I also know that strain is in clone only form No?
correct me if I’m wrong
I want to know if its possible to have this strain in seeds form?

My Guy popped the seeds, all are very uniform
He gave me several clone ans they look exactly like the Mac 1 clone i Saw in a topic of @SamwellBB

Can someone enlighten me?

BigUp people

6 Likes

You are correct, MAC1 is specifically Capulator’s cut. Anyone selling MAC1 feminized has either selfed it or outcrossed it. Basically selling based on the hype of the cut.

10 Likes

They could be selfed. Reversed a clone and used the pollen to create feminized seeds.

ReikoX beat me to it and has more info too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

expert seeds also has S1 mac1, a female can produce male pollen lol i just had safety meeting not only slow but didnt even see you two lol

2 Likes

Thanks you guys
Must i expect some hermies

1 Like

that is a variable maybe maybe not

4 Likes

It’s not uncommon with Mac1 crosses to herm… Most do in some form or another, whether all out herm or a few nanners here and there…

That’s why it’s a better cut from Cap then a cross from others

5 Likes

Allright
the grow will tell me

1 Like

Well cap doesnt even know me lol

I will try to post a pic of cuts i have

S1 won’t give you caps pheno in every seed. S1 will have variability so you’ll have to hunt it out. But it allows the clone only to be put in seed form. Those are pretty sought after beans if anything… im doing a seed run to provide them for the community… the thing that makes me leary is that they were given free… with the demand for that cut so high most people give away random unworked crosses… not s1s of breeders cuts for free.

10 Likes

Ethos gives out tons of freebies from what I understand.

i would bet that half the people who have got cuts got it from a freind who got it from a guy he knew who got it from a guy hew knew rinse and repeat. Which makes me think about half those cuts are not the real deal anyways, I heard cap only gives it to growers he respects, how many people can he know, and what did some of those do to it before they gave cuts

3 Likes

But when you flower it you’ll know :smirk:

4 Likes

see i wouldnt, never had the real deal so i wouldnt know

1 Like

I was just saying Caps photographed the MAC1 enough that buy comparing his pics to what your flowering … you can say with some degree of certainty that’s its legit… then the rest is up to the back story of acquisition. But your absolutely right though …

3 Likes

ahh cool I wasnt thinking lol like always, Thanks

1 Like

I have a mac1 If your interested in one and wanna give it a try DM me… love to trade!!

4 Likes

my post has been weird, ii am afraid to do cuts, if your in michigan though ill be there in april /may would drive it back…and thank you for the generous offer!

1 Like

Here’s a cut of Mac from Cap.

Sorry. Small clone shitty camera.:grin::+1:

10 Likes