Mac1 Capulator cut

I’ve had it for like 11 months I think…

2 Likes

Ive had it for 5 months and not finished one yet, lol. Have one running now, maybe this time will be the charm

4 Likes

I’ve ran it twice so far and am in the process of growing a run up in cups right now… that and apple fritter lumpys cut

3 Likes

Never tried A.F. either.

2 Likes

It’s nice smoke for sure

1 Like

MacV2 and Frosted Cheeks are hammers, that I grew out. They will not treat new smokers very well. We have had a few folks, that are pilgrims to weed, and each of them had to lay down, for a bit…even after warning them. Oh well.
Never had Mac1.

6 Likes

I’ve still got the mac1 , I think dark heart nursery still puts clones out occasionally. I’ve throw pollen on her from paki chitral kush , djs grape crush and somas lavender and never got one seed , I recently covered a outdoor bud with Mazar pollen and got four normal looking seeds and about 60 small white duds.
Hard to clone , almost impossible to make seed on, I’ve heard it may be a true polyploid.
(Almost sterile triploid)

14 Likes

Curious about this, I have RocBud´s Pure Miracle, but haven´t grown it yet…

2 Likes

Interesting…:wink:

Did you grow any of them out…were they male?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I haven’t they are from this years outdoor and are still sitting on a plate , I have some other things going atm but it would be interesting to see what they become.

3 Likes

My mistake 2nd pic is apple fritter.

I’ve heard this about MAC1 also, although MAC1 S1s sounds like a battle I’d join in on.

2 Likes

Mac1 taking a few cuts

19 Likes

Per his IG account his website goes live tonight. He wont or hasnt said what will be available.

3 Likes

Did you open a dirt letter account? Beanbasement. Lots of benefits coming including cuts!

1 Like

I did do a BB account but Im not paying for a dirt letter at this point. I have to say Im really not into jumping thru hoops to be able to buy stuff. I want to wait and see if he will simply do transactions.

2 Likes

You will enjoy having her in your garden.
She is easy to clone when she is healthy. She can be finicky until you get her dialed. She is very particular about moisture content in her container. She does not like extreme swings in moisture.
She loves higher temps and RH in Veg.
Done right, she produces a very enjoyable end product.
I have had her for years and have no intentions on letting her go.
I just finished up a little head stash run of her yesterday.

16 Likes

She is just so slow in veg.

He has said that Mac V2 will be available to everyone when the website drops.

5 Likes

Yeah but sounds like just seeds. Hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes