MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest šŸ“£

And we have roots :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Hey there participants!

We have a good 2 weeks to veg the clonesā€¦ Most people have rooted clones already!

Let the games begin! Thanks for your support peeps!

Sci :robot:

17 Likes

Hello everyone, my clone is kinda shabby, would you guys mind if switch to my back up, another LB that was put to clone 5 days after the original oneā€¦

11 Likes

Is this how you clone, is there something else in the water? Love the vial idea, lot more in lot less space.

4 Likes

Give ā€˜rā€™ mine still havenā€™t rooted yet lol

2 Likes

At the moment. Itā€™s handy, if not ideal.

4 Likes

Makes since, distilled water should have no germs like well or city water.
I tried cloning the water way but theyā€™d just die but I also wasnā€™t using rooting hormone first either.

4 Likes

Whats your percentage that survive evertime you propagate?

4 Likes

My thumbs are not always cleanā€¦ My intention is to select hardy creatures that can withstand my particular style of neglect/abuse.

6 Likes

I would say one out of three develop healthy roots.

Two of six grafting attempts succeeded once I got a technique down but my hygiene for grafting gets significantly more attention.

2 Likes

Since no one has answered you yet Mad Scientist. I donā€™t mind. Use the backup.

6 Likes

I dont mind either. You lose 5 days of Veg if u feel its fair then it is fair

5 Likes

Updated photo, I didnā€™t have a clear cup to monitor root growth, but I have new growth which is a good sign.

12 Likes

Took er out for a pic tonight and dropped the cup. I yelled ā€œfuckā€ so loud the next farm over probably heard.

She snapped in 4 places. Hahaha 4ā€¦ how in the world does it snap it 4 spots LOLā€¦

I red greened that shitā€¦ and here we are. Itā€™s now a Fā€™d up science experiment :joy::joy::v:

21 Likes

Mine is putting on some growth. Sheā€™s been on 12/12 for a week.

Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed for you @Mongobongo! That is some high stress training! Sheā€™s going to be one tough lady

9 Likes

Can I use a back up or am I out ? Lol :joy:

11 Likes

Iā€™m bummed for you. She was so pretty. :cry:
Unfortunately since she broke in half completely in four different places I doubt sheā€™ll make it. I hope Iā€™m wrong.
Use your backup. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You are correct she is DAF. Dead as fuck hahahh

8 Likes

Bummer. I had a flowering plant in a 2 gallon pot blow off of the wall it was sitting on a couple of days ago. It broke in about 4-5 places. I had to take it a little early, but not bad.

Sorry to see. I drop stuff a lot. And I move things around a lot. I think one is because of the other. heh

6 Likes

I took 3 clones recentlyā€¦over the last couple days everyone of them has been droppedā€¦careful out there.

Clone is hitting itā€™s stride Iā€™ll get a pic up later.

6 Likes