MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

Im out. With having to move and not knowing where im going, i gave my small plants to a friend. :sob:

3 Likes

Shroomgod is out - banned for life

2 Likes

Shroomgod got the boot a month or two ago nevermind lol mongo got it

2 Likes

Contest Entries

1. MadScientist - Finished
  2. Mongobongo - Finished
  3. Jamescoldflame - Finished
  4. AllOra - Out
  5. Jdem075 - Out
  6. herb4ever - Finished
  7. @slain
  8. ttutone - Finished
  9. Baltimore - Finished
  10. Olbrannon - Out
  11. Deadinside88 - Finished
  12. @SteppinIntoTheLight
  13. Hashtree - Finished
  14. shroomgod - Out
  15. ModicumGenes - Finished
  16. Smokeygrows - Out
  17. @HaRdRoC
3 Likes

Has anyone attempted to grow a plant from seed in a solo?

4 Likes

I believe there are several. Here’s the first of at least three.

5 Likes

Congrats every looked fun … I sort played along in the background with my wicking cups from seedling I’ll get back in the game eventually wicks did much better than the small hempys for me.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Off and on for fun or of not sure how one will turn out and curious with taking up alot of room in tent.

2 Likes

Well I’m thinking about filling up a 2x2 with them for some outside the box fun lol maybe poke a hole in the bottom of them all and get a tray so I can bottom feed them all together and not have to hand water 80 sticks lol

5 Likes

I also thought about filling a 2×2 with solo cups from 1 or 2 select strains. And just spear it out. Lol.

2 Likes

Exactly but I want to try to run a different strain in each one lol with the goal to be like you said a lil sog of spears

3 Likes

That’s a lot of for sure females. Lol

1 Like

Worse case scenario I end up with a lot of small pollen samples lol but I got 4 or 5 fem strains atleast and like 40 non fem I wonder how many of these I can fit in the tent I bought the square ones

2 Likes

I was on maybe some kitty litter trays…fit maybe 4 In the tent. And how ever many solos in a tray ×4…:thinking:

3 Likes

Should we wrap this contest up?

7 Likes

Yep yep. Im wrapping some of it up right now. Hey can I re enter another NL clone in a solo about to wrap up in a few weeks lol (JK). I grow plants in solos now for small personal batches and now for seeds.

Space saving is a must when you live in Tokyo. I enjoy growing in cups. With a small root space. You can put a bunch of solos unded a table or in a small tent. If you put them on a flood table you can achieve excellent yields. @ReikoX pulled about an oz a pop.
Heres my current NL clone pollinated by my BlueBerry male.:+1:

Little cola pic. Excellent work fellow Jedi Hans solo cup growers!

17 Likes

I’m a reelin on that NL you got, oh and crossing that with your bb male.
Ought to be fuckin stellar.

Just was looking at drunken parrot of bodhis.
If your pest and pm free I might would like a cut of that NL of yours.

5 Likes

When will the next contest be? I would love to try a 12/12 from seed contest.

5 Likes

Yeah I make big issues of small things sometimes. Theres no bugs. Ill chop some clones and keep them real healthy for ya. I kinda was gonna cross it and let it go but I cant.

Im about to stuff a cone of it. I got you Motz. This strain should be shared. No expectations. Just a gift of meds. I like that. I wanna be the Bob Ross of grass. Hehe!

I’ll get you a healthy lady or 3 going. :wink::handshake::call_me_hand:

4 Likes