MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

Ok here goes nothing! Thanks for letting me play!
I’m going 12/12 so I will probably be there little guy for sure.

11 Likes

We got action…lol

11 Likes

Not at all. I have a small just planted NL. I just wanna play @MadScientist has the word. I just wanted to be apart again. I like to get on and have a common thread and good people. Have fun and good luck. My clone is off to a crappy start. Have a good one bud.

6 Likes

You know im gonna say yes bro.

Cool.

3 Likes

May I run a male? All I have atm I want to keep around is a Karma headbanger male. I’ll even run it full flower

6 Likes

I appreciate you effort for comedy bro…

Sorry no.

4 Likes

Wasn’t really comedy, but ok. Don’t really see the difference between running a male and running a female on an Internet forum comp. I mean I understand I can’t lie on the smoke report and give myself a 10/10. After all, these Dick measuring comps are based on nothing more than structure alone, as there is no objective judge, but good luck all

7 Likes

Alright peeps.

I know, the suspense is killing me… To root or not to root, that is the question!

I am using a new root additive, from Plagron in Holland. The guy at the store gave it to me and said to try it, that i would love it, i guess we’ll see…

But everyone down here swears by it, so i am giving it a shot. It’s the same one i am using for the clones i posted at the Lab…

I guess updates will come later this week, all clones take about 10 days or so… Cool!

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

4 Likes

Heres mine so far, gonna check the roots when I get home in am

6 Likes

8 Likes

:thinking: What’s it got besides water? :wink: j/k

Does it list any ingredients, Dr.? :mag:

:evergreen_tree:

Let me get that for you right now…

Plagron Power Roots

Power Roots from Plagron, an organic root stimulator that promotes the vigour and development of plant roots in our cannabis grow.

Power Roots is formulated with humic acids, seaweed extracts, vitamin C, B1, E, amino acids, myoinositol and alpha-tocopherol, with NPK levels of 1-0-2 (organic N, 0.2% P2O5 soluble and 1.5% soluble K2O).

This mixture is very easy to assimilate, for more vigorous and resistant plants of fast and effective form.

To use it, we will add 1ml per liter of water, apply in every watering until the second week of flowering.

Plagron Power Roots info:
Organic root stimulator
Complete and effective
NPK 1-0-2 (1% N organic, 0.2% P2O5 soluble and 1.5% K2O soluble)
Rich in humic acids, seaweed extracts, vitamin C, B1, E, amino acids, myoinositol and alpha-tocopherol
Dose: 1ml per litre in every watering

Here you go bro, taken from the website.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Noticed this one kind of late, ill be in the next clone one cheers and let’s enjoy the show

5 Likes

Get in it now.

@GreenCaciqueHawaii

4 Likes

That’s what’s up sci. I know how you operate keep it clean and fun and cure Michael Buffer. “Let’s get ready to Ruuummbleee!” No funny business. I gotta check in tonite with the NL cut. Good rooting solution? Nice.

I found some of my grandmother who passed. Shultz rooting powder. They don’t make this kind it’s so old. I put the clonex up. This stuff roots everything. Shultz still make a it. I imagine it’s just as good. If anyone wants the exact kind. Looking good gents. Can’t wait to see what you “Houdini’s” will do. Get em Sci! Y’all be safe.
-J

4 Likes

Why how you been bud? Hope you feeling well. Nice to see you.

1 Like

Roots oh roots… where for art thou? :dagger::seedling:

8 Likes

Sept10 2019 24k gold 16oz challenge entry , @MadScientist well got in then, i cut one from.the 24kGold i have in veg and put it ina rapid rooter, hopefully will root and let’s roll, got kind if droopy after lets hope it will come back good

7 Likes