Mail interception

Not sure why you feel the need to get involved here… but don’t you always? :roll_eyes: Go away and find somewhere to talk about pooping, it’s extremely hilarious.

2 Likes

I only see one person pooping around here.

4 Likes

I can’t argue on that point :wink:

I just can’t stand if people call me a thief or scammer, the rest was fine :rofl:
As i said pass me your addy and i’ll get them out next week.
Just in case they get intercepted again - tranquilo :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

FWIW I just had a pack land for someone that took 3 months… Canada to USA

7 Likes

I won a 10 pack of Jealousy fem seeds from The Original Sensible Seeds from Spain and they arrived today about 5 weeks after they were mailed. Glad they weren’t intercepted.

9 Likes

Bro, you already sent my siezed seeds once at your expense, I dont hold you responsible for the actions of government officials performing their lawful duties… please dont waste a stamp re-sending mine, I am super good on seed stock.

4 Likes

thought i would throw this out there: if you are sending to the US, i think you can just claim it as partially eaten food. some years back i went to the 'dam and bought way too much bud and hash. well, i looked up the customs procedures in the US. apparently if you send partially consumed food it skips through customs. i sent a bottle of opened peanut butter and claimed it as partially eaten peanut butter. i got a lot of hash back that way. so, maybe send seeds as partially eaten protein husks, or trail mix or something like that.

8 Likes

How’s everyone’s international seeds rates going? I’m at about 20-30% success rate for receiving but going out is 100%.

I got one once from Canada. There was no seed certificate.

1 Like

All my trades came in to Australia. But others have not made it to me i presume taken by postal workers or customs

1 Like

So far 100% but only have twice, even us shipping been really hit/miss lately with stuff being late or lost in my experience.

1 Like

I shipped a test envelope yesterday. The clerk mentioned he hadn’t seem me in awhile…

Told him that when it takes two months to travel a 13 hour drive it tends to create irate paying customers. (He thinks I ship 3D printed obsolete Jeep HVAC plastic clips) Told him I lost much business when I had to refund after 30 days.

He pointed to the hubs being backed up and understaffed.

12 Likes

But someone told us that De Joy was the answer.

3 Likes

Only when the question is “What fucked up our postal system?” Used to be 3 days for a first class letter to go from coast to coast. Now it takes a week to get to the other side of town.

4 Likes

Yup been experiencing the same I think one incoming US pack has been MIA for over four months. I’m not going to bother asking for a reship on that one.

Another took two months to come in but i’m happy as those were strains I actually wanted.

1 Like

I’m from the States and I’m 3/4 this year:

• RSC 1 from UK didn’t make it
  • RSC 2 from UK made it
  • OSBA from CA made it
  • TLT from GR made it
6 Likes

Seems like ever since covid it’s been an issue due to short staff.There has been cases of employee’s stealing mail too. I have had package be lost never receiving them, getting them weeks later and usually been getting them a few a few days late or around a week.

1 Like

Got a DM yesterday saying my letter I sent on the 27th April arrived from Aus to USA. 90 days to arrive. Fuck the postal service in America is slow

6 Likes

Keepnit on topic and keep politics out of it.

This is a weed forum… no one should be giving a shit about anything else when they are onsite

11 Likes

so I have a new/weird problem.

got a brown slip for a package labelled as a letter…saying postage is owed. several dollars. :grimacing:

doesn’t make sense to me. any thoughts?

anybody? :thinking:

mainly I just don’t want to freak out about it. anxiety sucks.

4 Likes