Mail is here with a whole bunch of seeds!

No bro, it hasn’t arrived in Miami yet. I’m eagerly waiting for it! YEAH MAN!

2 Likes

I checked this morning on the website in your PM, it has a link to the US partners I think I sent you the link it has cleared customs.

How many days since you placed your orders for those you have received today ??

I know your waiting for your cob leds, but you can start in the sunshine or under a flourescent.

Can see @Madscientist now saying to the wife, “I’m just taking this light of the kitchen ceiling, you can have it back in a couple of weeks” lol

It looks like a cocktail party that many strains :blush:

1 Like

That’s only half of them, got the rest stashed in a little hip bag, at the bottom drawer of my desk, they keep cool in there, i put one rice grain per every two seeds in the baggies, to act as a desicant. But organic desicant. LOL.

2 Likes

Like 3 weeks aprox…

1 Like

Dude bodhi… yes please… also la con is by dna not msnl. I dont even know who msnl isXD

1 Like

It’s a F1 company i think, it seems to me they are an F1 company, and yes it’s MSNL, if you buy from them from the link here on OG, you’ll be supporting our home too.

1 Like

So you received 3 packed in cds, and the rest were loose inside the jiffy bags, visible if opened ?

Did you ask for the ones in cds, to be put in cds or was that there standard method ?

Ooh chilled beats, got to love that vest lol :joy:

1 Like

First of all, if you try playing the cd’s they don;t work, i mean they are blank… The ones in cd’s were packed just like you did it. The ones inthe jiffy bags were marked as earphones and it came in three different jiffies. Not really loose, they were taped inside, altogether.

But yes if you open the package you will see the contents, they are not concealed, so to speak.

2 Likes

That’s awesome bro. I’ve got about 100 to 150 different types strains collected now.

1 Like

Has anyone ever been bothered getting seeds. You hear the rumors but I’ve never met anyone.

1 Like

I’m well on my way to collecting seeds now. I was making a list last night. LOL

2 Likes

Are you going to share your list ?

2 Likes

Do you wanna see it, let me upload it.

2 Likes

Good gracious me, that list reads like a menu form De Dampkring the origanal one, not the small one near Barneys, De Dampkring in Amsterdam lol with the famous cat.

Where did you get the buddhas sister from ?

There’s a strain called buddhas silver sister, it actually has nothing to do with buddhas sister, they just renamed it as it wasnt selling lol. Once renamed the stock flew out the door, how fickle tourists are.

2 Likes

It’s from a place called seeds4free.com and they sell you seeds really cheap, like $5 a pack of 5 seeds. Check it out. Can only pay with bitcoin… Tho.

1 Like

I have had a look it appears they are saying free seeds, but heir postage is expensive, a bit like on ebay, sell or give the product away, make the money on the postage. Somewhere in spain, possibly trying to make a name for themselves then start putting prices up as they make a name for themselves.

Or am i just getting old and synical?

2 Likes

No, they are in amsterdam and the seeds get to you. I received mine and even tho you can’t tell anything by just looking at the seeds, they look super healthy tho.

1 Like

Ive never seen them in Amsterdam, appear to be new on the block, theres a new one pop up every minute, becuase on their site it says legal in the netherlands, its not legal only decriminalised.

Beleive me I have been prosecuted in Holland for growing.

1 Like

WOW @MadScientist,

You have been on a buying spree. I would love to see the pedigrees for the majority of those though.

There are 1 or 2 breeders / seedbanks on the list I recognise, but very doubtfull about the rest.

You will find a lot of different phenos in those seeds from within the same pack, but theres nothing to stop you doing your own stabilising and breeding program.

Love to hear some of the breeders points of view on this topic and if they themselves keep pedigree records for their own breeding programs and how they selec and stabilise.

Everyone has there own unique techniques :wink:

Edit) One thing about breeding and stabilising it takes up a lot of space and time.

2 Likes

Well, having smoked brick weed for most of my life, it really doesn’t matter to me if they got pedigree or not bro. It’s gonna be great weed to smoke after all and at that, way better than the brick weed i can get, which is pure shwag. Will be breeding on a branch of each strain, don’t wanna have to pick seeds out every time i am gonna smoke… So to that end, I’m gonna breed like normal people would do it. Just to get seeds from each strain and then we’ll see what happens, it’s not like i am gonna sell them NO NO NO! I’m just creating my very own Svalbard… HAHAHAHA! Greedy bastard i am…

3 Likes