MAJESTY now available at GLG ๐ŸŒŽ

East Coast Sour Diesel, Grateful Breath, Louis XIII OG Kush, OGKB, :small_red_triangle_down: Triangle Kush & Underdog OG
From Genetic Designer :green_heart:
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

Genetic Designer - Majesty - posted

6 Likes

Not a bad price! :star_struck:

2 Likes

High (very high) rollers only!!!

1 Like

I know youโ€™re just doin business

But man, I would not sell this bum fangs seeds

RIP JOJO

2 Likes

Are these things even real? Are people buying them at this price?

2 Likes

I did not think the price on these beans is not badโ€ฆ

[

Genetic Designer โ€“ Majesty (10 reg seeds) Pre-order

$200.00](Great Lakes Genetics - Genetic Designer - Majesty (10 reg seeds) Pre-order)

2 Likes

Sure if you scroll pass the 8 offerings at $2222, $4444, $7777, $8888 for 11 seeds, 200 for 10 ainโ€™t so badโ€ฆ

Also what the fuck is โ€œcrystalline clamshellsโ€

3 Likes

I want to be clear Iโ€™m not hating on anything here. If people are buying them then get paid and get paid some more! I have your seedbank at the top of my bookmarks :smiley:

1 Like

I agree those prices are definitely on the high side. But please understand Iโ€™ve been selling Gage Green gear since 2016.

And Iโ€™ve also taken those high rent genetics, and made freebies out of them, and gave them away to everyone.

And I did know, JoJo, not personally but through the forms. And through her illness. and my heart goes out to her and her family. However, today is not a very good day to discuss that particular issue. I hope you can understand.

Thanks DBJ

2 Likes

Thank you for the freebies

3 Likes

Back a few years ago when the seed business was kicking ass. I did sell several $2000 packs. But for the most part itโ€™s been a couple of $400 packs but mostly $200 packs.

But I do know of several people that have bought the very expensive packs. So I figure they must be finding something they think is worth it. Or they just want to be able to say they have it.

The seed businesses has really changed these last few years and I donโ€™t see those types of prices working out.

Hope everybodyโ€™s having a great Motherโ€™s Day. Thanks DBJ

3 Likes

Not sure where you got the term from.

But I do use either clam shells or oyster shells when I mix my own spikes. Thanks.

1 Like

Itโ€™s in the description of the plant profile

2 Likes