Making a fall members box a possibility 2022 edition

LOL, that’s what you get when you release over 170 strains and are good at what you do :wink:

8 Likes

Agreed, someone doing good work and charging no more than 10, maybe 15 (usd) for truly great beans, I don’t really want to cut into their business. But, someone that charges crazy amounts for their beans and manipulates the market with hype, I don’t feel so bad spreading the love.

6 Likes

Wrong person!

1 Like

We had to be positives in everything we do.
Be negative with perpectives never help.

1 Like

So I don’t have much to offer up but I do have a few rare bodhi packs that could be preserved for a members box.

Strawberry Milk f2.
Dread bread.
Mountain temple.
Acapulco gold.
Sakura.
Herer hashplant.

14 Likes

I have the improved Moroccan still

6 Likes

I can definitely dig around in what I have to see if there’s anything that’s worth reproducing, I’d love to donate something if I have it. Most of the stuff I have though that i think is worth preserving already came from repros here on OG, that I’m planning to make more seeds of already :joy: lots of F3s in my future at the moment

4 Likes

I’m curious about your improved Moroccan. Could you share some info with us?

3 Likes

https://khalifagenetics.com/product/moroccan-beldia/ I say improved because he has gone through a few rounds of breeding to reduce herms and weak plants. supposedly they test a little higher too. I will let loose 10 of them with the understanding you make seeds, herms are culled, and I get a stash of seed back so I can look through them carefully down the road. These are special because they are hard to get in the states. They are never in stock at the offical usa Dealers so I had to use other channels to import them using a foreign address

7 Likes

How soon would you want me to start them with this arrangement? I’m right in the middle of going through a bunch of my own chucks.

2 Likes

I would like them to be ran with in 14 days of getting them but not in a rush to have them ran so just let me know when you are ready

4 Likes

That sounds like a good way to move forward.

3 Likes

Figured I’d throw this out there again @LemonadeJoe I’ve been trying.

1 Like

I remember this from my youthful daze. Would love to see it run.

1 Like

It’s being run right now by @lambchopedd

3 Likes

So I am gonna do a personal cross for fall box if its allowed. This exact cut Hella Jelly – Dark Heart Nursery for a mom and my dream queen male I selected from seed. Both are very fast and both can go over 20%. Short stock plants that yield with a verity of terps from orange and skunk to cherry fuel and maybe a few new ones is my goal. Anyone interested? just trying to gauge interest. If the fall box is going to be lite might help just to have something to throw in there.

16 Likes

She sounds very interesting. I like the variety of terps. I honestly would be happy with any of them haha

2 Likes

I added the link now lol that helps

1 Like

Just read the description for Hella Jelly and sounds like a pretty cool strain. I’m liking the sounds of fruity cotton candy…

1 Like

That’s awesome, I have some Beldia and Ketama I’ll probably be doing this fall

3 Likes