Making biscuits pt.3

They did! For the most part, they are in dirt, which isn’t my preferred medium. It’s for science. I’m getting around to putting my life together. I started a new district, so all the beginning of school stuff on top of learning a new district. We put our kitty down last weekend. It was a very sudden illness and unexpected. We thought he had a UTI and turned out it was very advanced bladder cancer. Had a turkey in recovery from a hawk attack we had to cull as well. Just a super shitty time on the farm. Summer indoor tent growing is not for me. I’ve fried the seed project, so I’ll be mopping that mess up soon and getting another run started.

Just a mess but I’ll be back soon with some pictures of the plants that are doing good.

4 Likes

Sorry :disappointed: to hear about the your kitty we are going through it right now with the white boxer mix that’s my avatar I feel your pain there was starting to wonder about ya tho glad ya had a min to write

3 Likes

Pics!
Here is the top of the Jilly Bean. I see roots so she’s going in a bucket today. Her and her bottom half can share the tent.
I’ve really neglected everyone recently. I’m glad they are photos, hopefully I can get them to veg some more and cover my sins.

Here are a couple clones I snipped off the seed project. They burned alive in the tent. It got out of control hot in there. I added a light, which I think the tent needs, but that didn’t help the heat.
Also, they were packed too tightly. I tried to keep them smallish before I flipped and that clearly did t happen. The auto on the porch stretched to the moon too.
Anyway, gone but not forgotten, there is a 3rd clone outside doing well. It’s so small, but has started to flower. So just a one nugget plant.

And the bottom of the Jilly Bean. She wasn’t as badly abused, other than Im trying out a manifold. And she went totally dry once. :roll_eyes:
I was so nervous about topping. I’m still confused about the 2nd top, but I’m going to give her some time in the bucket to bounce back. The lights were not on timers and she may be thinking about flowering.

6 Likes

Nice looking grow.

2 Likes

Looking nice I think! I was very nervous about the toppings. I’ll take some pics of the little single bud plants outside, this weekend.

7 Likes

Here are my clones, they rooted and I put them in soil just to see what would happen. They are trying to flower in the little solo cup and I’m just going to let them. I’ll get my single nug off them and be happy.

5 Likes

London pound cake! I’ve been smokin this recently and it’s perfect. Already planning the next run.

7 Likes

Hope mine is female that bud looks tasty :yum: let’s see the auto that stretched

1 Like

Goodness. Don’t mind the laundry baskets. It’s my laundry room

5 Likes

No pics because I’m being a lazy fuck. Before I forget I wanted to update that I put 2 scarlet grapes in water last night @Going2fast

No news yet, but I’m very much looking forward to growing them! Praying to the weed gods to allow me a smooth and pleasant grow with fem autos. No dudes to cull, no manifold training, no clones, just grow into a plant. Then I smoke it.

2 Likes

Couple of pics I took last night. I’ll probably do water tomorrow. It’s hot as blazes today. I’m going to hide inside today. Do some chorin’.

7 Likes

I’m in here fussing, doing a trim and tying some branches down. I’m thisclose to flipping to flower. Im going to give them one more week of veg. Then switch over. Id love advice on the joint. I left a stub, as I had read, and it ended up drying up and coming off. I wonder now if I should have left more? Opinions welcome!

10 Likes

That will be a nice plant.

3 Likes

Scarlet grape thread. Scarlet Grapes in buckets 🍇

I can’t decide if I want to put everything in one long strange thread or make multiples

3 Likes

Not my plants :slight_smile:

My sister sent me this photo. She lives in WI and her sister-in-law tried a few years back to farm hemp, a couple got into their cattle lot and is just volunteering. She thinks they called it Abacus, and that it’s “good for pain”

I don’t know a single thing about it except I want some seeds :joy:

6 Likes

Pics dump! I’m so mad at myself, I was being too rough with this plant and the main stalk started to split. I have an idea how I’ll do it differently next time. I think I’ll leave 2 sets of branches on the main stalk, and top each branch for 8 total bud sites. For now I just need to be gentle.
Last defoliation before I flip to flower this week! Also took some cuttings to try and get some clones, and one tiny cutting has roots so it got potted and put under the baby light.

6 Likes

And we did a couple chickens. Don’t mind the cheese crumbs on my counter top. I’ve got teenage boys, its always some shit.
These are the first birds we hatched from eggs laid on our farm. A long time goal for my husband and I. We’ve been dreaming of a slice of land to do hillbilly shit on for many years.

6 Likes

Thought I had more pictures. Anyway. The Jilly Bean cross is big-time mad. I think it was the light, and I may have left out the Epsom salt for one water change. It seems to be looking better after I turned the light down a bit and gave new water.
Advice appreciated

3 Likes

Sending good vibes your way not sure why she is mad but looks like you are on your way back the leaves are picked up would just keep close eye on it

1 Like

Do you know what the tent temp is? I know that when the light is too strong for my girls, they will start drooping on the tops way before any damage is done. Almost like they’re under watered. The spots are concerning, but do you foliar feed? In general, the leaves look burnt. Tough to tell if it’s nutes, temps or a combination of both.

1 Like