Malana seed run sign up (closed)

Did I see a couple slots available to members?

If so, I’d love to take a swing at this strain, and then see if I can get a real temple ball of full melt!

4 Likes

Some day they will do great with my weather too. Got to make the best of climate change. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you very much for sharing these!

5 Likes

You’re lucky :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: don’t like weed … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Up to 15 feet, yep. Small holes. 9 plants in a 3 foot circle, 20 plants in a 5 by 8 area. No more than a foot deep. These would get big if given room. I wasn’t sure they would even produce seeds so I didn’t put a ton of time into the preparation of the holes. I’ll work on that this season

5 Likes

There may be a few slots left. 70 slots total, can make it 80 if necessary.

3 Likes

Could somebody please add 5 more slots each to level 2 and level 3 sign up? Also, who am I sending the seeds to? @Sebring ? I can send them out whenever. I’m hoping to get these out in time for them to go out in April.

11 Likes

Five slots added…

5 Likes

Thanks @Upstate! Can’t wait to run these bad boys outside

3 Likes

I would just send @Sebring a pm.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I already sent him one

2 Likes

He will get back to you. He’s been tagged here too so he will see it. No worries

1 Like

Yes, just get in touch with sebring first and ask what his plans are for the next co-op box, and when he will be ready to pack and ship the seeds.

He has been a little bit scarce recently, probably busy with real world stuff.

7 Likes

I just checked and I guess I didn’t send him a message. Will do so right now. I’m ready to get these babies in the mail!

8 Likes

I hope I’m not to late, I just signed up. I have a spot in the back that has more than enough room and sun for this. October harvest is going to be a loooong wait awaaaaay

3 Likes

I just signed up too, hope I’m not late. @Sebring has the money and addy.

3 Likes

Remember to check your latitude for outdoors. This landrace is from 32 degrees north latitude. Every degree you are north of that you will have to add two to three days to the Harvest date in the Himalayas, which is late September to late October. While growing my own variety up near 50 degrees north latitude, they were barely finished almost a full month later than normal.

12 Likes

I’m at 36º and 6400 ft. elevation. Might be close.

4 Likes

Sweet. Good to know ,) can’t wait for the mail to arrive.

3 Likes

I think they would feel right at home there! You’re only going to be a week or a week and a half later than what they are used to, and your elevation is about 2300 feet lower. I’d love to see one of these grown there!

3 Likes

if you went 10/pack you are at 820 atm with 82 signups. May wish to close this.

4 Likes