Man-bot’s Mixed Bag - Part Deux: Agent Orange x Aeric77 Cali-O, DJ Short First Light, 88G13HP

Well the first light plant lives on. Really funny one - will take some cuts and flower it out again to see if it herms.

Interesting plant. Could be a total waste of time - or could be cool… we’ll see soon enough :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Been a bit lazy - about 3 weeks since the last update.

Agent Orange x Cali-O is looking nice. Really 2 (similar still) phenos.

This one is hashy with an orangey back end:

This one (which is my keeper thus far) is much sweeter with a distinct grapefruit scent on it. Chunkier buds too:

All are very tall with significant stretch and thin leaves. Classic “sativa structure” - if that classification still is relevant.

The ‘88 G13HP is starting to come along:

Starting to pack on some resin. Beautiful structure. Not a ton of stretch - will basically be an 8” Bud and a few small ones with no larf. Just what I’m moving toward.

Last is my NL x C99 - smelling fruity and skunky and putting out like she does!

Figure I have till the end of oct for the AO x CO, mid November - ish for the others.

8 Likes

Well it’s been about 2 weeks! Time for an update!

First and foremost thanks to @Barefrog - both the Ao x CO and 88G13HP came from him and they have been a treat to grow.

Agent Orange x Cali-O:

These were flipped August 26 - and they are pretty well ready to go! Gonna chop these suckers down this weekend. So it’s about a 9 week varietal.

AO x CO #1

She’s been my fav. Great yielder. Not overpowering in the scent department - in fact none of these are. But it had a distinct grapefruit tang. Looking pretty nice no?

AO x CO #2

Another similar specimen - nice looking, good resin. A somewhat citrusy smell but in general pretty low odour

AO x CO #3

Similar again. A bit taller so she got flopped. Slightly more hashy / mild generic citrus smell. Again not an overwhelming smell but there. Big honking bud on top. Doesn’t show here as much but it’s big!

Edit - just to be clear - only the AO x CO are ready to chop :). The rest are weeks behind.

Here are the 88G13HP girls!

Great structure. Love this plant. Very low odor again (maybe it’s something I did this time around?).

In the pic the resin is coming on nicely.

Here are 2 of the 3 girls. Very similar. The first one got hit with some Neviies Haze/Panama/Malawi pollen from @lefthandseeds - should make for a cool cross, 2 ends of the spectrum there!

They are each about an 8” chonk cola and some small lower buds. Great for my style of grown when not going scrog.

The structure on these does remind me of the Black Dak plant I grew last round.

Last my NL x C99 - I’m sure you all think it’s been done before and it has! Still a great plant :slight_smile: finishes quick (60 days give or take) good scent that is very present, tropical fruit with a skunk on it. I like it :slight_smile:

Feeing bummed I have no purple plants here!!! Gotta grow something colourful next round :slight_smile:

12 Likes

AO x CO chopped today!

Some nice plants with citrus undertones some mixed with skunk, some more cat pissy.

We’ll see how they smell on cure :slight_smile:

2 had the main stem snap at the end from the weight of the top bud:

6 Likes

G13HP getting close - probably 2 weeks left on them:

Pretty resinous - low odour, very solid flower!

2 Likes

Looks like maybe a week or 2 left on the 88G13HP.

Loving these plants - they are resinous!

Even these little larfy lowers are just covered. They were hit with some pollen… not sure if they took.

If I could have all lard and trim like that I’d be making nice hash quite often!

3 Likes

2 of the 88G13HP coming down - I think they look pretty nice!

Pretty frosty, quite dense.

Low odour, but have a peppery, rotten meat funk.

Well see how they cure up!

6 Likes

Peace @man-bot Great job. Looks very tasty. I trust when I can run them I find some beauties like that. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

I have only had a chance to grow a couple strains from Bare so far and they haven’t finished yet but it seems like you can just plant em and forget em (sort of) they run on auto pilot.
As you put it a treat to grow!
Nice job on the AOxCO I have 3 seedlings atm looking forward to growing them out.
I’m glad I found your thread, good info, I’m limited on height so I think ill keep them in small pots maybe only a gallon rose pot they are deep and only 4" square.
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes