šŸ€ March Supporter Fundraiser - cannabissequoia's stash [Closed]

@George & @MBVapester

Presume you two still havenā€™t gotten yours?

How long are each of you willing to wait for re-sending?

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks for your concern, I will go to my P. O. Box again next week and let you know. Anyway if you can share what youā€™ve got for a good cause I also can do it, never mind ā€¦ beer2|nullxnull

3 Likes

Any other ones sent out of US that received them? Seems both of us are outside but not sure if we were only ones.

3 Likes

I think a lot of post is being held up at the border, I have been waiting over 2 weeks for some pollen from Left hand seeds to arrive. Maybe they are quarrantining
the post atm.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting a helluva lot longer than that, Iā€™m sure them boys in Canada would like their fishing gear I sent.
Wtf?

4 Likes

Always a nail biting experience until they get there.
These loose ends to be put in a bow.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t check in here but yes no probs to Ontario 2 wks ago.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll wait to resend as long as the members will hold out. The bigger caveat is everything was all I had of those strains so I will bend over backwards & let @George & @MBVapester look at my collection & pick what they like, hoping for gentlenessā€¦ :sweat_smile: :gloves:

Of course thereā€™s the chance of me getting conned but it seems unlikely. :innocent:

:v: Thanks for your patience & understanding.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Ya I donā€™t want to give up cuz I was looking forward to those strains but my hope is dwindling.
My glg order took a bit but I believe they sent with tracking.

2 Likes

Hey @cannabissequoia guess what showed in the mailbox today.
I think it got sent back because of no postage and if you didnā€™t get it then somehow it got sent my way again and made it without any postage.

Do you know if there was postage on the one for George?

6 Likes

Early Alzheimer? labrat I donā€™t think two failures in a row, Iā€™m glad you finally got it, I will go next week to the Post Office to check my P. O. Box again, risky business but high reward, how do you return a package to Mr. Bogus? He never pays ā€¦ frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

:astonished: :upside_down_face: :thinking: wtfā€¦

Damn thieves even stold maā€™ %^$%&^&()( stamps!

Weird. Iā€™m virtually certain they had postage! :joy: But hey, we all enjoy the forgetting-herb, soā€¦ That would be pretty damn impressive.

:wave: High 5 to me & the Canada Post! :laughing:

@George at this point theyā€™ve probably added more seeds to yours, courtesy of Canada Post! :laughing: :joy_cat:
:om:

:evergreen_tree: edit: this is so awesome :smile:

6 Likes

That package sure crossed three times the pond free of charge fly2ng|nullxnull . Honestly, I am more expectant to peep in your secret stash than to finally find my unstamped package Aplausos|nullxnull, itā€™s a privilege hard to lose, even if itā€™s finally me the cooned one ā€¦ angeldevil|nullxnull

4 Likes

And finally a happy end! yahoo|nullxnull Coming from Sacramento CA icon_e_confused|nullxnull was really confused until I arrived at home, open the envelope and saw that yellow bug trap :upside_down_face:. Mission accomplished :+1:, thanks for sharing, sometimes patience has its rewards ā€¦ Arriba|nullxnull

10 Likes

I love happy endings, I think I am going to cry :wink:

5 Likes

Me too. :joy: But coronavirus took away the massage parlors!

:evergreen_tree: cā€™mon Oprahā€¦lemme git a happy endin

7 Likes

How did I miss this, great collection and I need to give some support to this wonderful sight and itā€™s Giving patrons.

2 Likes

There is a new server fundraiser that was just created by yours truly

6 Likes

Lot #4 $50

Hi Tejas, when you see CLOSED in the title that means the auction or seed run has ended. Keep coming back and you will have more opportunities, cheers ā€¦ :sunglasses:

4 Likes