Marijuana Superpowers!?

sometimes just planting a seed is the best course of action, you could plan and prepare til the cows come home or just do it and learn along the way and get some bud too !

1 Like

I like when you explain things like veg, flower cycle, sexing, lighting, ventilation when they think indoor is putting it on a windowsill most people’s eyes glaze over because it requires research, reading, learning, discipline. That’s why there are growers and those that only buy others Work.
Back in early 70s most knew NOTHING about growing, sure we put bagseed in the woods half heartedly. It wasn’t until later in the 70s when I moved to California did I see what the real deal is.

3 Likes

It’s always fun to visit a hydro store and listen to noobs knowing it all…

I just have to chuckle to myself.

As far as super powers? I have been so high I felt like I could HEAR colors lol.
My personal favorite is feeling like I am one with a piece of furniture though lol

2 Likes

That actually sounds more like Salvia Divinorum than anything else… HAHAAH!

1 Like

Take out a piece of paper.

Write OVERGROW.COM on it.

Hand the piece of paper to them, smile and go about your business.

99%

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Psychedelics Topic!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Psychedelics Topic!

There are many sites on the internet to learn to cultivate, reading will only make things a little easier but until you spend at least 5 years cultivating you will have some decent harvests, in Costa Rica it is very normal to hear people like the one you mention, and yes, it is better to ignore them . In any case what is the mania of wanting to “help”, people you do not even know, maybe a little ego rejoicing?

1 Like

That sounds like something i would like to do but, they might take a picture of you or something. And… In any case i would like to do it, but i wouldn’t you know…

I hear ya, where we live it might even be dangerous. I get what you’re saying yeah.

This is one the great things about overgrow.com, because we might not know each other personally, and there a bunch of people that actually do; we get to help each other and trade seeds or give them away just because…

Let’s keep it here at overgrow… LOL

Sure friend, but here, we see that they are true growers and people who have passion for what they do. Currently there are 3 0 4 members of the country and which have shown something of their crops or have been interested in learning. leaving the paranoia aside. hehe

1 Like

I just meant like making OG some propaganda… LOL

1 Like

It was mostly an amusing thought.

But, I would want the newbs to learn, and of course,… newbs on Overgrow, what could be better?

1 Like

growing is a lonely hobby, can only really share with strangers otherwise you are at risk of jail or robbery, even starting new relationships can be difficult.

9 Likes

Starting new relationships is difficult even if you’re not a grower. :wink:

2 Likes

Prices we pay… Worth it.

“Sure, you can swing by my place – I hope you don’t mind the smell of marijuana, because everything within a quarter mile of my house smells like marijuana.”

5 Likes

isn’t that the truth…

i’ve known people to get robbed at gunpoint after breaking up with a girlfriend who’d seen their place. i won’t do it even if i’m legal.

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to make light of your comment, so sorry if it came off that way. My oldey-time grow buddy got a visit from the police, and subsequently arrested, due to a bad breakup :expressionless:

I feel slightly better about growing now that it’s legal around these parts, but still try to maintain a profile so low that I don’t cast a shadow. Fortunately for me, someone else in my neighborhood is also growing without a carbon filter, which makes it harder to pin down which house smells delicious.

1 Like

Superpowers here:

2 Likes