Mars Hydro Online Chat

Don’t worry, please check the message we sent you, we will help you solve the problem after receiving the information you provide :heart:

Best Cost-effective Product Match

High-quality 2x4 Grow Tent with the lowest price in the market, matched with TSL2000 with the highest cost performance.

1 Like

The MARS HYDRO 2023 #FCE3000 Bar style grow light not only retains the previous functions but also incorporates smart features after structural upgrades, allowing you to choose your preferred mode of operation."

Personal Cultivation Cover -3x3ft
Commercial Cultivation Cover -2.5x2.5ft

It boast the market-leading efficiency 2.8umol/j, more cost-effective compared with other same type lights.

Smart and remote APP Control via your mobile phone.

marshydroprimeday
marshydro
#marshydroprimemonthsale

2 Likes

Attention, all indoor gardening enthusiasts!
Are you searching for the perfect LED grow light for your indoor garden?

Look no further than the Mars Hydro FC 4800 LED grow light, featuring Samsung LM301B chips and a full spectrum light source for optimal photon distribution and uniform PPFD.

Our high-quality lights are perfect for a 4’x4’ growing area

Whether you’re a professional gardener or a hobbyist, this grow light is the ideal choice for your indoor gardening needs.

For a limited time, you can take advantage of our 20% discount on all LED grow lights. Don’t miss out on this amazing deal!.
Order now and start enjoying healthier, happier plants!

Mars Hydro FC-4800 LED Grow Light:

marshydroprimeday # ledgrowlight #marshydrosmartgrowsystem marshydro #fc4800

2 Likes

Do you know the function of VG80? VG80 is not only an excellent vegetable and seedling light, but also very suitable as an supplemental light. It has been given multiple roles from the beginning of its design, which is his own job.

3 Likes

Hurry up to show your beautiful plants~#MarshydroFCE6500

3 Likes

That is a great grow/test area clean and clear I love it. You’re right that is an amazing deal on the fc6500 and with these pics to go with nice! Looks like it does wonderful things. Question about the v80 that is a 80w light right? That seems like it would be good at canopy level around tent to improve mid and lower growth.

@MarsHydro I’ve noticed your fc series has Samsung lm301b diodes and the bigger models of fc-e. The smaller have bridgelux do you know what model bridgelux is used for the fc-e3000. Do you have any info or specs for these two different diodes? Thanks

Hi,thank for your info,which model of bridgelux does FCE use,Sorry, this is the internal information of our engineering department, and we don’t have any information about it, but don’t worry, we are using very good LED chips on the market.

Which of our products do you like best? If you don’t have a lot of planting experience, the TS series is a good choice for you.The TS series contains the best full spectrum grow LED lights for indoor plants. As the best-selling garden plant light series, it provides enough PAR that is rich in red and blue for activating Photosynthesis from seed to harvest. The patented reflective hood would reduce light scattering and increase the light intensity allowing for good energy efficiency. The TS Series barely have competitors in its price range thanks to the rewarding grow lighting performance.

1 Like

:love: Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary ,your best wishes to Mars Hydro:love:

We are excited to announce that Mars Hydro is about to celebrate its 14th anniversary, and we want to express our gratitude for your support and loyalty throughout the years. We wouldn’t have made it this far without you.

To mark this special occasion,would you like to send us your blessings?It would be very heartwarming if you would take a clear picture or video to express your wishes for the 14th anniversary of Mars Hydro.the pics will include both the person and the MARS product,if you do not want to show your faces ,you can wear masks or mosaics,or photograph your backside instead of your face

We will turn your picture into a Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary greeting video. Show it to all our friends together. Once the video or picture is adopted, we will send our 14th anniversary limited gift: grinding box + magnetic sticker.Limited quantity, first come first served.

Thank you again for your support, and we look forward to celebrating this milestone with you.

Besides,please look forward to our 14th anniversary gifts and promotions for everyone

4 Likes

The TS1000 grow light is an excellent choice for novice growers due to its lightweight and convenient design, making it easy to install and use. Its user-friendly features ensure that even those new to growing plants will have a seamless experience.

1 Like

I like the ts 3000 really great light. Got to bend the branches down more running out of room plant starting to flower

3 Likes

Despite TS series have advanced features, the TS series remains one of our most cost-effective light. Would you like to learn more about TS series,please click the following link:https://www.mars-hydro.com/ts-led-grow-lights
#marshydroTSW2000

My dear growers,

In the process of planting, what products do you need, but Mars Hydro has not yet produced products, you can tell us, we will produce more products to meet your needs during your planting. :blush: :heart: :hugs:

Smart pots, nutes

I have a question I have the fc-e 3000. It has a removable driver and there is a quick connect to add extension to the cord but if not taking driver off there is 10’ of extra cord that needs to be wrangled somewhere and above your lights. Great light I love it but here’s what I’m talking about. This isn’t power cord this is extra cord from connecting driver to bars.

Is there a way to lessen all this cord? Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your information, I asked our engineering department, it is convenient to disassemble the power supply, and it is more convenient to dim, so as to avoid standing high when adjusting the light,it can’t lessen these cord

1 Like

From what products do you know about Mars Hydro? please share your favorite Mars Hydro products :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
the plant under TS1000 #Marshydro TS1000

2 Likes

Thanks makes sense. So im replacing 2 lesser lights with the fc-e 3000 and right now I have about 20-24" above canopy @80%. The user guide says 12" for flower I know I won’t get there on current grow since late stage flower just curious for future grows. Thanks

2 Likes

my answer would be 8 comfortably, but two massive bushes will take the whole tent

Hey @MarsHydro I’m curious if there was any updates on the UV45 with the dual plugs versus dual switches with one plug?