Mars Hydro Online Chat

Do you mean one light strip is controlled buy one plug? There is no update yet, we will feedback to the technical team

1 Like

TS can be used just by plugging in the plug. The operation is very simple, and anyone, even a novice with zero experience can use it to get beautiful plant .

the beautiful plant under TS3000.marshydro

1 Like

I mean:

UV = plug
FarRed = plug

This allows for us to set 2 timers for 2 different intervals.
3 hours mid-day for the UV, and 25 min for the FarRed just before and after lights off.

:+1:

3 Likes

I understand what you mean, sorry, no upgrade yet now :blush:

1 Like

There is no better feeling than watching your cannabis grow and flourish.

Put your favorite strains under the marshydro tsw2000 led grow light and watch they grow from veg to harvest .

Add the TS series now get sepcial price 199.99$…please check on the following link:https://www.mars-hydro.com/tsw-2000-led-grow-light

marshydro #marshydro14th #marshydrots2000

2 Likes

No worries! I can wait :rofl:

1 Like

All that Chord allows you to place the “Heat Source”, on top of and outside of the tent. Then the Temp inside is Easier to maintain.

Sorry if you knew that already. 420

No worries ya I get what it’s for just thinking if not doing that you could disconnect the extra 10’ of wire. I used zip ties just was a lot of cord when putting together. With the light Hanging can’t even see it.

1 Like

Mars Hydro has been established for the 14 years, we have prepared some gift for you, you can participate through the following link:

1 Like

Hi,The 14th anniversary celebration has started, you can use the discount code: MARSHYDRO14TH to save 14% off

Activity time:Aug 14-27th

USA&Worldwide: Mars Hydro
Canada: Mars Hydro CA
Europe: Provide All You Need For Indoor Growing
UK: MarsHydro UK official
Australia: Aussie Professional LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

Dear, Please Join Mars Hydro’s 14th Anniversary Celebration! Get ready for our incredible $14 Growers’ Thursday Flash Sale.

Product: TS600 LED / VG80 LED / PH Tester
Date: 00:00 AM PDT, August 17th

This amazing offer is just a click away. Limited time and limited quantity! Don’t miss out!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi,Do you know the coverage area of FC8000? :blush:

https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-8000-samsung-lm301b-co2-commercial-led-grow-light

2 Likes

MARS continues to produce the most cost-effective products for customers. Which product do you want most? Mars Hydro 14% coupon code is still going on,please click the following link to check:

1 Like

Unleash Superior Growth Growth with the MARS HYDRO FC EVO Series Grow Light!