Mars Hydro Online Chat

What is the best gift for Halloween? :green_heart:

1 Like

cant beat a new tent or light @MarsHydro some candy isnt bad either :laughing:

1 Like

I have never used a heat mat. I germinate in wet paper towel in a plastic bag on top of the refrigerator. It’s at least 73 degrees up there and have a!most 100% rate. I can see using a heat mat if you’re popping seeds in a place with no heat. I personally don’t need one. I really need another 4" exhaust fan setup. But my money is short these days.

2 Likes

Let’s Make a Wish :heart:

1 Like

Soon the wish may come true. :heart:

2 Likes

“Hoping for a half pound :heart_eyes:harvest in a 3 gallon pot using soil under fce3000 light. ”

If you want to reap that much too, click the link below to make it happen. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Growing your own plants can be a lot of fun. But for the expectant growers, a cold winter can be a terrible disaster. The question is, how do you keep your plants warm in the winter, especially to protect fragile seedlings? Here are some tips on how to keep your indoor plants warm in the winter, and a “warm” giveaway for growers to win a marshydro seedling heat mat!
Blog Entry: :point_down:

4 Likes

Doing good things for our community @MarsHydro
I personally appreciate it.
You should go to my grow log
BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy.
Some nice stuff featuring the SP3000 light and a2 X 4 tent from you.

3 Likes

I visit your Blog often, and you’ve got some great plants growing! :two_hearts:

Have you calculated how much electricity you spend for one growing cycle? How much does electricity cost in your area? :thinking:

1 Like

I have not calculated the electricity use but I know my pockets are not hurting from it :sweat_smile:

Definitely be hurting worse if I had to buy my own smoke lol

I have a ts1000 that I’m firing up for the first time in a few months. When I plug it in, the leds blink for a fraction of a second and then nothing for 5ish seconds, then it will do another quick burst of light and then nothing for another 5 seconds.
Is my driver finished?

1 Like

I’ve tried unplugging all cables and inspected all inputs and outputs…everything looks fine.

Should I be checking something else?

Can I use this as a replacement driver?

1 Like

Hi, can you record a video of the light? That’s how we know what’s going wrong.

1 Like

Tomorrow we will go live with our Halloween event. Are you looking forward to it?

3 Likes

Here is a short video of the issue.

2 Likes

Do you sell replacement drivers?

1 Like

Yes, you can contact customer service by this email: solutions@mars-hydro.com
They will help you to solve the problems.

Halloween giveaway is going on :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am taking the #100 post. It’s a good luck omen.

1 Like