Mars Hydro Online Chat

Ts3000 new model in 4x4 tent. 5 autoflowers
2mephisto
2 fastbuds and 1 flash auto. Tall girl at front is onyx auto from flash seeds. Love this light promotes so much side branching

3 Likes

Lush plants. :green_heart:

For a 3ftx3ft tent, what Mars light would you recommend most to your friends?
FC-E3000 is densely installed with BridgeLux chips, giving a high PPFD of 1000umol/m²/s, suitable for personal cultivation and veg room.

4 Likes

i used a ts3000 for around in the 3x3 tent with great success. i managed to grow the biggest yield so far with it. now it hangs in 4x4 but just because i can’t afford a FC4800 right now. my recent harvest (see my grow log) was also grown with the ts3000.

all in all the ts3000 is a pretty good light. would recommend.

4 Likes

Humidity plays a critical role in plant growth. With winter just around the corner, many growers must prepare not only for dropping temperatures but also for low humidity conditions. When humidity is lacking, plants can develop a variety of symptoms and fail to grow healthily.

How do you identify and fix low humidity in plants? Interested to hear everyone’s answer!!:green_heart:
In this blog, we’ll cover the symptoms of low humidity in plants, and ways to increase humidity to help you cultivate better.

4 Likes

I love how active you are here @MarsHydro … it truly shows your dedications to us growers … it is honestly a mark of a dying breed … so very refreshing to see!! Thanks for who you all are!!! Such a stand up company!! Thank you for setting the bar higher than the norm !!

2 Likes

Thank you for loving Mars Hydro. It would be our greatest pIeasure if this information could help growers. :green_heart:

2 Likes

It’s helping me right now !!! That and all that you’ve posted have been all very pertinent information on growing… Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi why are the FC E 3000 being rejected or destroyed at uk border by customs etc as they don’t meet electrical safety standards ?

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s a mistake. Our lawyers are already in contact with customs to resolve this issue. All products sold by Mars Hydro are guaranteed to meet the requirements of CE and UK electrical appliances.

2 Likes

Ok shall see what happens just that both Customs and Gov site makes a mistake though they don’t usually do it by “mistake”

1 Like

Sorry. We are not saying that this is a mistake made by Customs/Government. Each of our lights has an electrical safety certificate. What this document says is that the FC-E3000 does not have adequate instructions that could expose the installer to electric shock when installing that light. Our lawyers are already working on this issue. We believe this issue will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

If you have sold lights with inadequate instructions they are correct doing this. They will probably look at all your products sold here now. Maybe Mars should check all other instructions and so on now to avoid more issues.

1 Like

Yes. This reminds us that we should check the instructions section, in order to avoid further problems. Thank you very much for the information. If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to let us know.

2 Likes

Happy Halloween :skull: :skull: :skull:

Everyone has their own planting habits.
Some growers prefer to use a tent to grow one plant, while others prefer to fill the entire tent.
If it was you, how many plants do you grow in your tent? and what’s the size of your tent?
Let’s talk about it.

4 Likes

Personally I did not look at the instructions when setting up my FC 6500 or FC 8000. They were so simple and straight forward there was no need.

3 Likes

I love my FC-E300. 3x3 tent 4 plants I think
Oldie but a goodie

5 Likes

The installation of our lights is simple. But in order to prevent electrocution of novices, installation instructions are necessary. :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome ! They all look so happy.

2 Likes