Mars Hydro Online Chat

They are quite useful to me.

10 Likes

True dat. Go look at BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy thread and then tell me LEDS are no good. I think you’re missing the boat my friend. LEDs are the future and the future is now.

4 Likes

with a 300 watt LED growlight i consistently pull more compared to a 400 watt HID

Black Friday Deal Time Now! Don’t miss out on the best deals of the year!

1. FC/FC-E LED Save Up To 20%

2. Buy FC 6500/FC E6500/FC 8000 FREE UPGRADE To Smart Model, for the first 5 orders per day.

3. Share your ORDER SCREENSHOT on social media and TAG #marshydroblackfriday. You will get one FREE random gift - Mars Hydro design T-shirt or Cap! (Your orders must be over $100 on the website)
    Note: Pls send your screenshot of the post to the website email [info@mars-hydro.com ].

Thanks for all MarsHydro Growers’ support!

2 Likes

Did the 2020 model fce4800 have uva or is that just the newer models? I’m asking because I have 2 uva bars and don’t want to accidentally over do it on the Mars side of my flower tent.

1 Like

HI, the 2020 model FC-E4800 has UV.

1 Like

Tunes?

Sometimes, my fingers just do it themselves…:+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Relaxing time :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks you just saved me quite the headache, now I won’t fry the girls under my mars and can just put both bars on the budget light. It’ll be neat to see how the mixed color temp diodes on the mars compare to the cool white + red light with the uv bars.

1 Like

Hey @MarsHydro , are the upgraded controllers going to be available for sale on their own so those who already have the lights can upgrade?

2 Likes

Do you mean the Bluetooth controller for the lights?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I am talking.about.

2 Likes

@MarsHydro Hi Mars,I sent you multiple emails,can you check on them?I am the winner of the 3rd price.I spoke to Mars.com support and said they can convert my code to use It in Eu.Can you check to verify?I had no more emails or answers from Them and am waiting.Thank you in Advance Mars❤️

1 Like

Due to the complexity of replacing the dimmer box and the difficulty we have in properly instructing our customers on how to do it. Therefore, we no longer sell Bluetooth dimmers on our website. Fortunately, our new Mars Hydro iHub can control the lights via Bluetooth and wifi from the Mars Hydro APP. Hope this can help you.

1 Like

I’v checked your message. Will confirm the shipping fee information.

1 Like

Dear Mars Hydro Fam, Happy Thanks Giving Day, and don’t forget Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales Begin!

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I can understand your thinking there, it might be too complicated for some and create a hazard if done wrong. Makes sense. I have looked at the iHub, I look forward to it becoming available in Canada. I use individual controllers now so having an all in one power bar like that will be great.

2 Likes

Will be available in Canada soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Mars Hydro should just sell the electronic ballast to run your grow opp…then those Led lighting specs would make sense! :wink:

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Plants can’t grow under electronic ballast.