Ma's Closet 2x2

Noted.
I’ve been watching them closely so far, trying to watch how much I water so its not too much but not too little. Since starting these I’ve been a little worried about nute burn from the FFOF but we will see how it turns out. Appreciate the tips.

Thanks for following.
If you have a grow journal drop a link I’d love to follow along! Always looking for 2x2 growers to follow and learn from.

3 Likes

I Will do a log later After I cut and dry my last Auto in some days.
Thank you friend❤️

2 Likes

Good luck with everything. Hope this is ok with you. I like these micro grows as well.

3 Likes

Cool with me! I’ll be following :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Weekend update: RSB’s on day 8 since popping its head above soil and the Cheese 13 days.
Filled all pots to the top with soil the other day. Cheese is doing its thing, growing well. One of the RSB might possibly be stunted(?) Little to no new growth out of it in the last few days. The other RSB is seems to be growing well, looks like there is some slight discoloration on the new growth. Unsure if all these issues are cold related but its been single digits and negative at night outside. My temps have been 60f at night and 65f during the day. Last night I wrapped the tent in blankets to insulate and help raise temps, today the temp with lights on is 73f so its helping. Hopefully they bounce back.
Note to self… buy a heater for next winter!

Cheese

RSB #2

RSB #1

13 Likes

They are Perfect growing autos friend,do not be afraid.Yes,temperature Is an issue I found with autos.Thay are very Quick in showing if something Is wrong by slowing down growth but the worst Is overwatering or over fertilizer soil,they Will stunt for days.Wait for some days and you Will see Them take off of you keep things right

1 Like

Quick Update: I pulled RSB #2 out of the tent since it showed little to no improvement and I have a goal to reach, so I germinated another seed 5 days ago and sowed it tonight. Most likely will pull the other one too but want to see what it does since it is a bit bigger… I’m thinking the cold & low humidity is to blame for stunting. So moving on there will be 1x Cheese XXL and 1x Red Strawberry Banana

The one I pulled:

On the bright side the Cheese XXL is growing nicely!

warped leaves

13 Likes

That’s somewhat common on the 1st & 2nd true leaves…
They sort themselves out :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Really? Did not know that. Thought I screwed them up… The temps were 60-65F and 20% RH maybe lower. Winter has not been kind :rofl:
First time i’ve had issues with seedlings, here is the other one. It is interesting lol.

10 Likes

In the 20s… dang, I thought I was bad at 32%

20s needs remedial action, it’s too dry, they have issues transpiring.
I’d look at ultrasonic humidifiers etc. for a start.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yea its a struggle…
Doing what I can, Got it up to 35% right now and climbing.

I’ll look into those

3 Likes

Go with cheap ultrasonic humidifier and try to concentrate humidity in that area as @Gpaw said

2 Likes

Placed an order for one of these. Comfort Zone CZHD10BK humidifier Only $15 :man_shrugging: Should be here in a week

5 Likes

This Will be good enough

1 Like

It’s dry here also . Its the time of the year mine changed yesterday. Air is so dry. I mist mine down. I keep the humidifier going. Even if your Rh is low with it going will help. Good growing.

2 Likes

the odd one has grown a lot in the last 2-3 days. No clue what’s happening but i’m going along with it lol.
I thought about topping it in a few days since the top 3 leaves aren’t growing a damn thing :rofl:

8 Likes

I would not top of It Is already short and Little.We are talking autos right?They should start ti boost growth in some days,going full vegetative.

2 Likes

New RSB is fully open. Found some humidity domes in my basement so i’m using one of those on the seedling to hopefully avoid the issues I had with the other 2.

The Cheese XXL looked like it was starting to show some early N deficiency so I fed it at half of recommended, about 5 weeks old so definitely time to start feeding.

11 Likes

Yea I won’t… The way it’s growing just made me curious lol. Right now it’s exploding with growth from those 2 shoots. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was expecting.Explosive growth.Now It s time tu pump Little N and lower p and k

1 Like