Mass Medical Strains

You didn’t expose anything :roll_eyes: You derailed a thread by shouting unfounded accusations, and then ignored every attempt that person made to correct them while providing no evidence of your own. It felt very unreasonable and unnecessarily aggressive.

3 Likes

Perpetual victim.

It’s always a misunderstanding or haters or whatever. I look at the people and organizations that have had negative interactions with…and you would expect that if they were “haters” you would see them having many negative interactions with many people. But there aren’t. The common thread is you. I mean the fact that you have to have a whole page on your website to dispel “myths” says volumes. You must be the most unlucky person in the world to have some many things go wrong.

6 Likes

it’s starting to feel very RIU in here…

5 Likes

Sorry you are right.

1 Like

Agree’d. It is.

10 Likes

We all road coat tails to some degree. Wether someone was born with money or not is not anyones concern. The grass always looks greener but we all have problems. To say one person took one landrace and crossed it with another and stole it is absurd. If thats truth then you all need to bow down to the fellas in amsterdam for bringing all of this and the majority of progress in the industry to them. Pay homage to the crosses they have and you used to make the strains of today. Non of us are are innocent of it except god who created these beautiful strains…no one else did.

2 Likes

it wasn’t crossed, it was reproduced.

bow down???

obviously that scene was very influential, but you should consider where they got the genetics from too.

that scene blew up in the 80s, using genetics from the west coast. nl5 etc were outcrosses of pacific nw northern lights.

haze and skunk both came from california. that’s basically the entire amsterdam hybrid gene pool in the early days.

people here definitely respect the work of those who came before us in this community.

edit- looks like my post went through after the thread was locked, that was unintentional. @Northern_Loki
feel free to remove this post if it detracts from your moderation efforts or confuses the issue.
I didn’t mean to muddy the waters here.

5 Likes