Master Kush let's see what happens

At about 5 weeks starting to fill out. Pushed a little too hard on the nutes, burnt the tips a bit, some yellowing. Just giving Ph’d water for the next few days. Then probably one last full feed before flushing. Guessing will finish right around the 8 week mark, 9 at the outside. She’ll let me know.

4 Likes

Had a few cuts made August 1st when i flipped momma. Kept them in the fridge for about 10 days or so, 15 turned into 11 before popping into cups. Transplanting 8 to two gallons for a temporary veg under some extra burples until mommas done flowering in a couple weeks. Two remaining will be gifted to a dear friend and I’m thinking I’ll put one outside and see what she does. This strain seems to like the heat and dry feet and we’ve got plenty of that.

4 Likes

Momma is just about there, 9 weeks from flip Friday. I pushed her hard but started the flush 5 days ago and shes really fading now although i pulled most yellow/toasted fans.Mostly cloudy trics using the loupe, just a few amber, not the greatest pics though. Been very temperamental from about 8 weeks from seed, the cuts are showing the same, im sure its something im either doing or not doing. Definitely a learning curve for this particular strain/plant.

5 Likes

Here’s the cuts, have some what looked like mag/calcium deficiency but also have some slight clawing. FF HF soil with @ 20% perlite. Ph has been right at 6.59 going in only a little diluted epsom salts foliar spray until last Sunday, and that was ff trio at 1/2 strength. Confused with these.

4 Likes

I loved the super thin leaf stretchy master kush

1 Like

Took down momma yesterday and spent some quality time with wifey trimming her up. Wish we could have gone a few days longer but time wouldn’t allow it this go around. Overall pretty satisfied for a single seed and plant on a whim. Very pungent, earthy, with a little sweet/citrus smell. Should have enough for a couple doobies.

4 Likes

That master kush looks amazing, how did it smoke? I’m looking into which breeder of master kush I’d like to go with, and growers choice seemed like a good choice. Especially at that price point.

1 Like

It’s smooth and relatively mild flavor, no coughing. Earthy with a light spice. The longer the cure goes the richer the smell in the jar.

Very relaxing, not too heady when grown out to 8 +weeks in flower. Early samples @ 6-7weeks were a bit racy feeling. Will definitely give you the munchies.

Satisfied for the price. I only popped one seed, the runt. Hoping I get a slightly different pheno next time i run this one.

1 Like