Master Kush let's see what happens

I wasn’t planning on a grow until this fall, indoor in the garage. Didnt wamt the eztra expense of running a portable ac. Gets pretty hot here in Arizona. Couldnt help myself so figured what the heck and popped a single tiniest runt seed I’ve ever seen. Feminized Master Kush from growers choice, a crapshoot from what I hear now. Live and learn.

Started using the wet paper towel method. Popped in about 3 days. Placed in a 10 gallon fabric pot outdoors. Soil mix is roughly 45%Fox Farm Happy Frog, 45% Ocean forest, 10% Perlite. Distilled water for the first 6-7 weeks or so, looked happy and healthy didn’t see the need to add nutes.

The plan was to FIM and LST, let her loose and see what she would do. But it as daily temps were hitting 117 then monsoons started moving in my dad instincts kicked in and felt I had to protect her. Convinced the wife to set the 2×4 tent up in the front living room. Still can’t believe the boss let me have that win.

My indoor equipment is several years old and not what i want to use, but hey its what ive got. This is my first grow in about 5 years. 2x4 High Rise tent, 3 Mars Hydro 300’s, exhaust fan with filter.

Sprayed her down very well with safer soap a couple times before moving her in. Been indoors since early July. Flipped to 12/12 August 3rd. Planned on doing it much sooner but there was some shock, assuming from the light change and a subsequent N Tox issue after adding the Fox Farms Trio. Oops.

Decided not to Scrog her. She’s definitely a little wide for the 2" space though. Hopefully get some nice nugs.

13 Likes

Got any pictures?

1 Like

12 Likes

Those loaded in a funky order. Looks like the incredible shrinking plant…

3 Likes

These are more recent. Took a few cuts, gave her a light trim and moved to 12/12 about 7 days ago 20220730_093059|666x500

10 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

looks clean!

1 Like

Same deal here and they are looking good

8 Likes

Beautiful. Starting to get a little stinky. Love it

2 Likes

(You’re growing it backwards)

Looks good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

About 2 weeks since the flip. Starting to see bud formations.

4 Likes

Did run into a visitor today, not sure exactly what it is after looking over several guides and articles. Best guess is some sort of leafhopper, its gray in color. Sorry for the blurple light. Need some help identifying it.

Also noticed some worrying discoloration and markings on a few of the older fan leaves. Searched all over, undersides of leaves, stems and don’t see anything in terms of infestation / eggs beyond that one jumper. Wanting to attribute it to that guy and maybe a couple of his unseen buddies but unsure of the correlation. Thoughts?

1 Like

Do they smear when you rub them? Or are they hard? I’ve seen similar, but never found out what it was.

I was thinking in my case the fan was splattering some kind of lube maybe?

That was my best guess then…

These were finishing up flower

1 Like

The gray discolorations don’t smear, but the black spots I could knock off. I’ve had some similar to the balck spots in your pic on previous indoor and and outdoor grows that smeared or flaked off, the final verdict on that was up bug poop, likely fly.

1 Like

Lol, that makes sense. :rofl: wash your buds, buds lol

1 Like

About to go Rambo on these things. Well, once the lights are back on that is.

1 Like

The latest look at my first grow. Platinum g, gods eye and two mob boss runts these ladys are in full bloom mode

3 Likes

Beautiful looking ladies.

1 Like

3 weeks into flower and after a little defoliation over the weekend. Need to get some food in this hungry girl. Relatively happy at 20-21 days with my older equipment on a “ah what the hell” kind of grow. Man I’ve missed this.

3 Likes