Master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk 1 Collective Buy

Are we just paying extra for all 3, or you doing different sign ups? Would rather just pay extra this way.

4 Likes

I’m also interested in all 3, paying extra or more sign-ups doesn’t matter to me!

2 Likes

mee too. that would be easier. i would

1 Like

Deffinetly most interested In those 2 as well.

2 Likes

Couldn’t we just pay for all 3 through this sign up?

8 Likes

So I’ll be splitting the threads to help me keep track of who wants what. If you want 1 strain 10, 2 strains 15, 3 strains 20, I will post links below for each sign up.

4 Likes

And this will be for the A.T.F.

4 Likes

So I broke down and went in all 3. Not sure how we pay. If there is a way to etransfer or if one of the :canada: Is willing to send my $20 by other ways and I can etransfer them that would be great. Just tag me or send a message.

2 Likes

Sure @MBVapester You can etransfer me and I will PayPal. Whatever $20 USD comes to

1 Like

Glad I came back online. Left thinking I was in 3 of these and found it was split into 3 threads. Would have been bummed to see I missed them.

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

No problem, will let you know once I have paid.

1 Like

@misterbee would I be able to have one of your spots please? Or is it held for another member?

Edit…I’m sorry if this question causes any offense, it is not my intention.

4 Likes

:+1: ten chars

4 Likes

Thank you!! I thought I seen that post earlier and didn’t get the chance to sign up, went fast! Kids not wanting to go to bed and always go crazy at bedtime. Love those little animals :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :smiley: I appreciate you saving me a spot, and a huge thank you to @Enjoi802 for doing this!! :pray:

4 Likes

Wiki removed. Thank you for all your interest!! I’m gonna let the smoke clear for a second. As this was a cluster fuck lol.

13 Likes

I’m down for the Shunk….the sign up is still good right

Theres a couple of spots left on the atf group buy, the others filled up fast.

I’m sure there will be lots of these flying around soon.

1 Like

It’s booked solid already. But being the community we have I’m sure once the run is done and everyone has there’s in hand, that someone will more than share the love. I’m grateful to be able to pay it forward to my friend for he originally was gonna just shell them up to me for nothing but seeds in return. I figured a friend in need is a friend in deed and since I’m about sharing, I’m glad we can kick him down something for the here and now and all have something to snack on later!!

8 Likes